Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive of Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations

Freedom Train 5/2/2017

JACKIE1-25-15
1 17 256

Good Morning Fellow EXer's 

The Freedom Train is on the tracks and prepared to make its daily run to freedom from smoking. Everyone is invited to come aboard to celebrate their own personal freedom and that of their friends!

Today's Celebrations

Alice23‌  6 Yrs!!!!!

We encourage you to come aboard today! Shout out your personal milestones, those of your friends, and show pride in your quit: 1 day, 200 days or 2000 days, or more if you have them! Let us hear from you, and let us all celebrate our freedom. Post food and music - IT IS PARTY TIME! This train is bound for FREEDOM from the evils of tobacco and smoking.

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

Image result for train

What is the Freedom Train? More here

If you are new here, this vehicle provides a place for everyone to gather to celebrate the milestones and successes of those in our community. There are no tickets. The fuel for this locomotive is love and caring. The rides on this train are paid for in contributions to the quits of others! The only thing required to ride this train is a desire to breathe free. We encourage everyone to join in the celebration. No matter where you are in your quit, today is special, and is cause for celebration! Celebrate with others, and they will celebrate with you! There are no baggage fees; bring all your "EXtra baggage" and we will help you sort it out.

How do I count my days? 

Your quit info is here

From time to time we have questions about counting days. While we encourage everyone to celebrate every day of their freedom, here on the Freedom Train we count the days you have completed. For example, pir8fan quit on 01/01/2010. On 12/31/2010 he had reached 365 days. However, he had not completed a year until 01/01/2011.

Where can I sign up?

You can register for the Freedom Train here.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) at any time.

Daily Freedom Train Conductors

Sunday: ShawnP

Monday: Youngatheart.7.4.12

Tuesday: JACKIE1-25-15

Wednesday: Jennifer_Quit_05-01-14

Thursday: shashort

Friday: c2q

Saturday: ShawnP

Tags (1)
17 Comments
JACKIE1-25-15

Image result for farmImage result for farm

Today we are going to the farm.  I am on with 828 DOF

For some reason I am not able to adjust the images.  Have a great day.  

JACKIE1-25-15

Image result for breakfast food on a farmImage result for breakfast food on a farmImage result for breakfast food on a farmImage result for breakfast food on a farm

Breakfast on a farm is AWESOME

meWisconsin

Jumping on today with 961 DOF. Thanks for the ride Jackie.

Terry

Pops

Thanks Jackie!  I love the countryside setting today....reminds me of my days on the farm as a kid...milkings @ 2:30 in the morning, tending to the garden in the evenings...great living....

A big congrats to Alice23‌ on your SIX years!  

Knowing that THIS was the forever quit - made this the quit that I could LIVE WITH!

Think about it! ...well that's just about all that this old biker can think about anymore, and you bet ya...it's just like you said...I can actually live with this quit!

Junior7‌, a big congrats to you on your 17 days of freedom....!!!!  I read your blog this morning and am so happy to see that you are back in the saddle already....you know what to do now, so reach out and "let's get through this together."

I am Pops, and I am rocking this quit "loud and proud" in the month of May!!!!! Today, I am celebrating 343 Days of Freedom, and 22 days away from that ever so special group of 6 %ers!  Oh by the way, lest we forget...just 17 more days to the great EX_5 Beach Party in Virginia Beach!!!!!

Jennifer-Quit

Good Morning - I am jumping on today with 3 years + 1 day!  I can almost smell that country air!  Congratulations to everyone!

c2q

What did the cow say? " MOOOO!" What did the pig say? "Oink Oink!" What did the EX say? "NOPE!"

Thanks for taking the train through farm country, JACKIE1-25-15! Great idea.

I'm really happy today to celebrate the 6 year smokefree anniversary of Alice23. You said something when you were about a year quit that hits true to the mark for me, Alice. In you blog post /blogs/Alice23-blog/2012/05/15/oh-how-i-wish You said,

- if there is a newbie reading this - you inspire me to stay quit - so keep up the great work!

Thanks for that, and congratulations, Quit Buddy!

roosterCongratulations.jpg

JACKIE1-25-15

Okay anybody want to milk some cows?  Mooo

Image result for milking cows

bonniebee

Hi Jackie I love Farmers Markets can't wait 'til they begin again this season . Thanks for picking me up today I am here early for a change Last night i hopped on after midnight i am glad this train runs 24/7 !!!

Big congrats to you  Alice23 on yourex quit 11 balloons.gif

sayings quit mountain top.jpgAwesome 6 year Quit !!! I will keep following in your footsteps Alice !!!

JACKIE1-25-15

I do not like it,  I LOVE it!!!!!!!

elvan

Thanks for picking me up today, Jackie, what a fun idea to go visit the farm...better get my rubber boots on.  

Congratulations to Alice23‌ on SIX YEARS!  

I am boarding today with 1199 DOF.

Ellen

Magstoyou

Thanks for picking me up Jackie

I am aboard with 1386 days of freedom!

Congratulations to Alice with 6 years-WOW-WTG

And all riding today

I was raised on an almond ranch and farm, we had lots of farm Animals!!

When I was in maybe 2nd grade we had a Turkey who would wait for the bus to come and would chase me all the way home!! Ha Ha

Mags

Giulia

Farm fresh eggs....hmmm hmmm nothin' as good!

Alice you're looking fantastic with that 6 Year Quit!    Here's to many, many more!

Be safe riders.  Stay on track!  Congrats to all who are riding free.

JACKIE1-25-15

Yep Flip flops won't work. 

MePlus3

Whoo hoo a country celebration! Congratulations to Alice23‌ on 6 years! Thanks Jackie for picking me up I'll be glad to hop on today with 15 DOF and COUNTING... 

Strudel

Thanks Jackie! Congrats to Alice23 on 6 years!

Phreck62

Well it's going on 5 months for me on not smoking. High five for me. I have not really had any relapses. Been handling my stress ok going out for more walks now that spring has sprung 

Keep up the good fight people. Don't let the bastard.win .Enjoy!!

my best always

Mark 

shashort

Oh gosh I am in here late tonight. Thank you Jackie for the fun train ride love the farm theme. Well since you asked I never milked a cow so will give it a try. Congratulations to  @Alice23 on 6 wonderful years. I am aboard with 354 days of freedom here.

About the Author
Lay aside every weight that may be slowing you down. Make up your mind not to allow doubt cause you to stumble. You can do this! Do not allow fear , False Expectations Appearing Real to hold you down. You can do this! Break the chains of addiction, forgive yourself for ever smoking. move forward and start loving yourself more each day by staying smokefree. Put aside worry, anxiety, depression, any EXcuse that you would use to not get in or stay in the race of freedom. Take one day at a time, one step if necessary. Run the race diligently, steady and sure with endurance. Believe that you can. Keep your eye on the prize. Hang tough, stay close, be mindful, never give in, never give up.