Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive of Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations

Freedom Train 10/5/17

shashort
1 11 94

Good Morning Fellow EXer's 

The Freedom Train is on the tracks and prepared to make its daily run to freedom from smoking. Everyone is invited to come aboard to celebrate their own personal freedom and that of their friends!

Today's Celebrations

carloprivitera has 400 days

SmokedOut_QUIT_04-14-201 has 2000 days

We encourage you to come aboard today! Shout out your personal milestones, those of your friends, and show pride in your quit: 1 day, 200 days or 2000 days, or more if you have them! Let us hear from you, and let us all celebrate our freedom. Post food and music - IT IS PARTY TIME! This train is bound for FREEDOM from the evils of tobacco and smoking.

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!     Image result for trains

What is the Freedom Train? More here

If you are new here, this vehicle provides a place for everyone to gather to celebrate the milestones and successes of those in our community. There are no tickets. The fuel for this locomotive is love and caring. The rides on this train are paid for in contributions to the quits of others! The only thing required to ride this train is a desire to breathe free. We encourage everyone to join in the celebration. No matter where you are in your quit, today is special, and is cause for celebration! Celebrate with others, and they will celebrate with you! There are no baggage fees; bring all your "EXtra baggage" and we will help you sort it out.

How do I count my days? 

Your quit info is here

From time to time we have questions about counting days. While we encourage everyone to celebrate every day of their freedom, here on the Freedom Train we count the days you have completed. For example, pir8fan quit on 01/01/2010. On 12/31/2010 he had reached 365 days. However, he had not completed a year until 01/01/2011.

Where can I sign up?

You can register for the Freedom Train here.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) or ShawnP at any time.

Daily Freedom Train Conductors

Weekend (Saturday/Sunday): crazymama_Lori

Monday: Youngatheart.7.4.12

Tuesday: JACKIE1-25-15

Wednesday: Jennifer-Quit-05-01-14 

Thursday: shashort

Friday: c2q

Tags (1)
11 Comments
shashort

CONGRATULATIONS TO

carloprivitera 

pastedImage_14.jpg 

ON YOUR BIG CELEBRATION

pastedImage_13.jpg

pastedImage_16.jpg

smokedout041412 

Image result for congratulations 2000 smoke free

WOOHOO AND HURRAY TO BOTH OF YOU!!

Roller831

Congratulations on a combined 2400 DOF!  Awesome job!  I am boarding and riding the train with 106 DOF.  I have the coffee!!!

E9 4-09-17.jpg

elvan

OOOOHHH, those drinks look amazing!  Thanks for picking me up this morning shashort‌, there are some HUGE celebrations going on here!

Congratulations smokedout041412‌ on 2,000 days and carloprivitera‌ on 400 days!  SERIOUS numbers!

I am boarding today with 1355 DOF.

Ellen

shashort

How about some breakfast

Image result for COFFEE            pastedImage_5.jpg  Image result for hot chocolate

OR

pastedImage_6.jpg

pastedImage_7.jpg   pastedImage_8.jpg

Image result for breakfast food                       Image result for breakfast food

Congratualtions to everyone riding today

I am riding with 510 days

carloprivitera

Wow ... this is amazing!

For the first time, you are telling me that I need to celebrate today!

I think this is the best sign ever of my quitting: I didn’t know that today was 400 days.

I love it.

Thank you all.

Congrats to all the exers and jump to this wonderful train!

Carlo

ShawnP

Congratulations Teresa and Carlo!!!

AWESOME numbers!!!

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations everyone!  Enjoy your smoke-free day!

c2q

carloprivitera

smokedout041412

Your numbers thrill and delight me - very proud to be an EX with you both.

JACKIE1-25-15

Good Afternoon.  Sassy Thanks for picking me up.  Nice train.  Love those ice coffee, think I will have me one right now. 

Today's Celebrations Congratulations to the winners. 

carloprivitera has 400 days

SmokedOut_QUIT_04-14-201 has 2000 days

I am on with 983 DOF  Toot Toot

elvan

c2q‌ That pie looks so amazing!  Not sure what kind it is but...WOW!

bonniebee

Sorry I am late Sharon ! Thanks for being here and conducting this fantastic train ! 

Yay carloprivitera‌ on your 

sayings quit 400.jpg

days of freedom !!!

and Wooooooooooo

Hooooooooooooooo

smokedout041412 

quit 2000.jpgWow ! 

for both of you milestoners sayings congrats 8.gif

About the Author
Hi! My name is Sharon and I am married, a mom to 5 kids and also have 2 fur babies that are both shelties and considered my kids. I have smoked for about 30 years. I came here to learn how to quit and stay quit. I need to quit to impove my health and was tired of nicotine controlling me and Doctors and family nagging me. I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. Now that I have joined in the EX family I now have been free of nicotine since May 13th 2016.