Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive of Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations

Freedom Train 05.12.2017

c2q
0 14 134

Good Morning Fellow EXer's 

The Freedom Train is on the tracks and prepared to make its daily run to freedom from smoking. Everyone is invited to come aboard to celebrate their own personal freedom and that of their friends!

Today's Celebrations

avjets has 200 days!

Thats_it‌ has 200 days!

We encourage you to come aboard today! Shout out your personal milestones, those of your friends, and show pride in your quit: 1 day, 200 days or 2000 days, or more if you have them! Let us hear from you, and let us all celebrate our freedom. Post food and music - IT IS PARTY TIME! This train is bound for FREEDOM from the evils of tobacco and smoking.

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

dawn train.gif

What is the Freedom Train? More here

If you are new here, this vehicle provides a place for everyone to gather to celebrate the milestones and successes of those in our community. There are no tickets. The fuel for this locomotive is love and caring. The rides on this train are paid for in contributions to the quits of others! The only thing required to ride this train is a desire to breathe free. We encourage everyone to join in the celebration. No matter where you are in your quit, today is special, and is cause for celebration! Celebrate with others, and they will celebrate with you! There are no baggage fees; bring all your "EXtra baggage" and we will help you sort it out.

How do I count my days? 

Your quit info is here

From time to time we have questions about counting days. While we encourage everyone to celebrate every day of their freedom, here on the Freedom Train we count the days you have completed. For example, pir8fan quit on 01/01/2010. On 12/31/2010 he had reached 365 days. However, he had not completed a year until 01/01/2011.

Where can I sign up?

You can register for the Freedom Train here.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) at any time.

Daily Freedom Train Conductors

Sunday: ShawnP

Monday: Youngatheart.7.4.12

Tuesday: JACKIE1-25-15

Wednesday: Jennifer_Quit_05-01-14

Thursday: shashort

Friday: c2q

Saturday: ShawnP

avjets

Tags (1)
14 Comments
c2q

I've got lots of goodies in the dining car today to celebrate our two quitters with great milestones - 

avjets‌, who says in her profile "I am ready to be done with this habit for good," and

Thats_it‌, who in a blog post wished us all a "Happy no smoking day!"

Yeah for you guys and yeah for all of us who share the commitment to a smoke free lifestyle!

Happy National Nutty Fudge Day....

c2q

Did I say Nutty Fudge? You bet. No celebration on the Freedom Train is complete without it right, Nancy YoungAtHeart?‌ Here's a bite for all of us:

Keep rocking those great quits!

Jennifer-Quit

Good morning all and Congratulations to everyone celebrating another smoke-free day!  I am here with 1,107 days of freedom!

Pops

Good morning Pati....the train pic is fantastic....nice work....

Congrats to:

avjets‌ on your 200 days!  Back in June of 15, you wrote:  I am sick of this poison and need to start living my own life.  Well, life is looking good on you.....

Thats_it on your 200 days as well!

I am Pops and I am riding this awesome train this morning with 353 Days of Freedom!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!

vanlil

JUst looked at my Stats.............I seem to have not counted (1) day.  Hopping on the Freedom Train with gratitude today. Lillian  328 dof

avjets

Thanks so much everyone for the well wishes and congratulations.  I am so happy to be where I am at and could not have done it without the strong support of you all!!!!

I appreciate you!!!

elvan

Good morning c2q‌ and thank you for picking me up today.  It's raining and pretty cool today, supposed to rain most of the day and clear up tomorrow.

Congratulations to avjets‌ and Thats_it‌ on 200 days!  

I am boarding today with 1209 days of freeeeeeedom.

Ellen

freeneasy

Thanks for the ride Pat. congrats  

avjets has 200 days!

Thats_it has 200 days!

Jim   1588 DOF

shashort

Good morning to everyone and thankyou pati for picking me up today and this awesome train ride. Love the train moving.  Big congratulations to @avjets and @Thats_it  on 200 days of freedom Way to go!  Congratulations to all celebration freedom. I am aboard with 364 days of freedom. 

JACKIE1-25-15

Whoo Hoo Thanks for picking me up.  Congratulations to all the milestones avjets‌ and Thats_it‌.  Yay i am on with 838.  Nice train moving fast ya better hop on.  I am dieting no goodies for me but thanks they look delicious.

c2q

Pops wrote:  ....the train pic is fantastic....nice work....

Hey Pops! Sure do miss hanging out with you and Sooz and the gang. Glad you like the pic. Thought I'd ask the kitchen staff to bring out lunch early -  let the buffet begin.

elvan

These are SO IMAGINATIVE!  Love them.

YoungAtHeart

Limp, drag, limp, drag, limp drag.  I TRIED to catch up with that train today - unsuccessfully (as you can imagine).  I guess no fudge for MEEEEEEE!

Congratulations to ALL who ride today and to avjets‌ and Thats_it‌ especially on their fabulous milestones!

Nancy

Jennifer-Quit

Here you go Nancy - never too late for fudge!