cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive of Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations

FREEDOM TRAIN!!!!

cyn9
0 28 211

Good Morning fellow EXer's! The Freedom Train is on the tracks, and prepared to make it's daily run to Freedom from smoking! Everyone is invited to come aboard to celebrate their own personal Freedom, and that of their friends!!

If you are new here, this vehicle provides an area for everyone to gather and celebrate the milestones, and successes of those in our community! There are no tickets! The fuel for this locomotive is love and caring! The rides on this Train are paid for in contributions to the quits of others! The only thing required to ride this Train is a desire to breathe Free! We encourage everyone to join in the celebration! No matter where you are in your quit, today is special, and is cause for celebration! Celebrate with others, and they will celebrate with you! There are no baggage fees! Bring all your "EXtra baggage"! We will help you sort it out!

We encourage you to come aboard today! Shout out your personal milestones, and those of your friends! Show your pride in your quit! Days, 200 Days or 2000 Days!More, it you have them! Let us hear from you, and let us all celebrate our FREEDOM!! Post food and music! IT IS PARTY TIME!!!

This Train is bound for FREEDOM from the Evils tobacco and smoking!!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!    Cyndie

Tags (1)
28 Comments
cyn9

cyn9

cyn9

cyn9

cyn9

Congrats to all Ex'ers this morn. I'm runnining the train with 1115 days today! Its great to be free of the controlling addiction!

cyn9

cyn9

cyn9

cyn9

ShawnP

Good Morning Cyn and fellow riders!

Still trying to wake up here. Food looks delicious as always! I am boarding with 600 + days!!

To my fellow riders:

cyn9

cyn9

nanawendy

Good Morning Cyn, I am leaving the ship and boarding the train with 394 days of freedom. Congratulations to Cyn with 1115 days and to my friend Shawn on 600+ days

LouiseR

Hopping on with 140 days.  Congrats to all of you!!!

Magstoyou

Good Morning Cyn!!

I'm on board with 197 days~~

Congratulations to all the winners riding the tranin from .1..............thousands!!!

Shawn with 600, Nanawendy  with 384, You cyn with 1115, Louise with 140

Wow great milestones

Mag

Chris265

Hopping on with 301 days. 

I'm looking for my friend Brian who has 365 days  today!  Another 6% at the finish line!

linda258

74 days

smorgy8513

Morning all!    Thanks for the ride this morning.   I'm coming on with 177 days of Freedom!

Big congrats to all the winners on this run!      We're doing it....1 day at a time!

Sharon

cory-3-10-13

Wow, just look at all these great numbers! Congratulations everyone on making a choice to improve your health! I've got to add my 325 days to the mix. Have a beautiful smoke free day everyone!♥

cyn9

Congrats Brian on 1 year smoke Free!!!

jojo_2-24-11

Hi ALl! I'm hopping on board with 1068 days! Just a few weeks shy of 3 years! 

CONGRATULATIONS  to all who ride this train of freedom, there's no other way to be, then SMOKE-FREE!

Brian100

Thanks for the messages Chris and Cyn.  Sorry I haven't been around and paying it back as I should.  Today is one year and I can't thank the EX community enough.  You gals and guys were there to rescue me from the tantrums my nicotine brain was having early on and talked me down.  Big, big, thanks to you.

For new folks, stay here and "post, don't smoke." And stay vigilant.  I blew a prior 13-year quit (alcohol was involved) and was back to square one.  The addiction is a bit like a sleeping dragon.  One puff, and it's wide awake and as powerful as ever.

The urge to smoke goes away whether you light up or not. 

Big love to all!

lindan_7-14-10

Focus on FREEDOM...you come out a winner every time!!!!!!

katsnroses

Thank you everyone on here for helping me thru thick and thin. Very helpful site with awesome, awesome, people. Day 33 for me!! WOOT WOOT!!

cyn9

Just learned DebiD is on 150 days!! Way to go Debi!!

Sooz3

Jumping aboard with 16 days under my belt! Huge congratulations to everyone and thanks for all your support xx

Strudel

Congrats to Brian on one year - Patty- Cake has 600 days and Joyeuxencore has 450! Congrats to all! 

joyeuxencore

Oh my goodness am I in great milestone company today!!!

Congrats Patty cake on 600 and Brian with a year smokefree!!!!

Thanks for the awesome ride Cyn...and for the link to get here while boarding late!!! xo