cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive of Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations

FREEDOM TRAIN!!!!

cyn9
0 42 134

Good Morning fellow EXer's! The Freedom Train is on the tracks, and prepared to make it's daily run to Freedom from smoking! Everyone is invited to come aboard to celebrate their own personal Freedom, and that of their friends!!

If you are new here, this vehicle provides an area for everyone to gather and celebrate the milestones, and successes of those in our community! There are no tickets! The fuel for this locomotive is love and caring! The rides on this Train are paid for in contributions to the quits of others! The only thing required to ride this Train is a desire to breathe Free! We encourage everyone to join in the celebration! No matter where you are in your quit, today is special, and is cause for celebration! Celebrate with others, and they will celebrate with you! There are no baggage fees! Bring all your "EXtra baggage"! We will help you sort it out!

We encourage you to come aboard today! Shout out your personal milestones, and those of your friends! Show your pride in your quit! Days, 200 Days or 2000 Days!More, it you have them! Let us hear from you, and let us all celebrate our FREEDOM!! Post food and music! IT IS PARTY TIME!!!

This Train is bound for FREEDOM from the Evils tobacco and smoking!!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!    Cyndie

Tags (1)
42 Comments
brenda128

Cyndie,

Thank you for your message.  My friend quit almost 3 months ago and told me about this site.  She told me how it has helped her so here I am.  I am only four days of being smoke free but i am on the train!  🙂

cyn9

I appologise for not getting here yesterday earlier, but I had other obligations very early in the morning. There is also time zone differences....

Thus said, I'll get the train rolling and be back later... 

Congrats to all on this journey of quitting tobacco! Start the New Year clean & Free!

cyn9

Welcome aboard Brenda. Great decision to quit! Congrats!

cheyenne7

88 hours...lol...but I'm happy on be here...Brenda, our quits are around the same time!!

Magstoyou

Thanks Cyn for conducting the train, I am here with 170 days smoke free!!

Congrats to all riding the train.

Mag

iaviksfan

Ringing in the new year with 53 days, THANKS for the ride. Welcome everyone new today and congratulations on your decision to give up nothing....because thats what it is.....Have a great day everyone.

Greg

Brenda_M

I've got 487 days, it'll be one year, four months tomorrow!

Congratulations to everyone on the train today!

smorgy8513

Good morning all.   Cyndie, thanks for picking me up today.   I've got 150 days of Freedom!      Almost at my 5 months mark!

Congrats to all no matter what day you are on as long as you are on a smoke free one!

Sharon

nanawendy

Good Morning EXers' I am riding today with 1year 2days of freedom. Thanks cyn for coming down south to pick me up. Congratulations to Brenda for 4 days, cheyene for 88 hours.Mag with 170 days, Greg with 53 days Sharon with 150 days and Brenda M, tou rock with 487 days. Lets get som efood amd party

keep calm and carry on

Wendy

12/31/12

JoAnne5-14-2008

I have been quit for 5 Years, 7 Months, 2 Weeks, 4 Days, 13 hours, 1 minute and 31 seconds (2,058 days). I have saved $2,830.49 by not smoking 10,292 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Month, 4 Days, 17 hours and 40 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 5/14/2008 8:09 PM

linda258

47 days

sisidawn_quit_12-29-13

Day 5 has begun! I feel awesome! It's neat being able to taste and smell again (although sometimes the smelling is not fun, hehehe!) 

LouiseR

Climbing on with 113 days.  Working my way through NML!!

candylance

Hi, Cyn!! Thanks for the ride! I'm climbing aboard with 114 days!! Louise, Anna, and I are working our way thru NML together! One Day At a Time!! Feeling wonderful although my body thinks otherwise! I just tell it to "HUSH"!!!

JosephPaul

302 Days and counting

lindan_7-14-10

Congrats to all of our celebrants today. A big shout out to Dale, who is celebrating 8 FREEDOM years♥ Keep spreading your wings people and you will continue to soar♥

cyn9

WooHoo! I made it back to see all these AWESOME milestones!!

Congrats Dale on 8 super years!!! You are such an inspiration! Thankyou for all you do here!!!

And Sharon with 150 days!!! Yipee!

ShawnP

Thats what it looks like outside right now. All snow!

Congratulations to everybody celebrating today whether it be a day or many years!!!

Special congrats to Dale for 8 years!!! That is such an inspiration to all of us!!!

cyn9

Lots of left over New Years party food!

pir8fan

Jumping on today with 1462 Days of Freedom behind me! ConGrats to Dale for 8 years free from cigarettes! Welcome Brenda with 4 Days! Folks like you are the reason that folks like us stay here! You can enjoy the same success that we have! We will help you!! Stay close! You too SisiDawn! ConGrats Sharon with 150 Days, and all of you who are on this amazing journey to Freedom! The shackles of bondage are behind you! Move forward! Dont look back! As Ray Lewis says in the commercial "Only a fool trips on what is behind him!" Do not engage in foolish thinking!!            Tommy

cyn9

cyn9

Musics playing!  Feel like dancin!

cyn9

WooHoo! No work today. The roads are bad. I'm going to work on my bathroom. I replaced the walls around the tub with cement board and I'm tileing it.

Giulia

You're going to  work in your bathroom?  What kind of work is you do, anyway?  LOL.  Is there anything you CAN'T do, Cyn?

Welcome Brenda!  Dale, Happy 8th.  And more power to ya.  Keep butting 'em up the mountain!  Sharon - sweet 150!  And Congrats to all riders this second day of the New Year.  Stay on track!!!

cyn9

I had to take a break, so I'll jump this up. 

LOL, Giulia. My Dad taught me, that if you want something.... make it, fix it, build it or figure out how to get it.  Maybe thats how I stay quit...

Any way, Lets have some afternoon snacks!

cyn9

cyn9

JonesCarpeDiem

congrats everybody. i actually have 7 years, beginning the 8th today.

cyn9

nanawendy

Cyn could I have a margaita with extra salt, better bring 2 because Tommy will want one too

lpears

I'm on board with 6 days! Just had my first visit with my doctor today and for the FIRST TIME IN 8 YEARS I felt proud of myself when I saw the doctor. I also avoided the lecture and instead got a high five. I am free from the embarrassment of smoking!

pir8fan

Did someone say Frozen Margarita with EXtra salt(Don't tell Sandy)?

Here you go Nanawendy!

cyn9

Oooo. That looks GOOD!!!

cyn9

nanawendy

Wow Thanks Tommy, Just the way I like them

freeneasy

Boarding the train late in the day with 362 almost 363 days. Congrats to Dale . I think he was my 1st friend here. Congrats to nanawendy and Nikki again and big shoutout to Nyima who is coming up on a year too!

cyn9

Sometimes the evening train rides are the best! City lights!

crazybabi3-2

Boarding the train at Day 2

cyn9

cyn9

2 days is a great start! One day at a time!

Strudel

Congrats to Dale and Sharon - and to all other quitters here today! Happy New Year Cyn! 

natelilly23
Hey all..this freedom train is a good one..where'd everyone go? ..Seems like something every newbie should get! But only if its movin I guess.. I'll help push 🙂