cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive of Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations

* FREEDOM TRAIN *

cyn9
0 24 141

Good morning fellow EXer's! The Freedom Train is on the tracks, and prepared to make it's daily run to Freedom from smoking! Everyone is invited to come aboard to celebrate their own personal Freedom, and that of their friends!!

If you are new here, this vehicle provides an area for everyone to gather and celebrate the milestones, and successes of those in our community! There are no tickets! The fuel for this locomotive is love and caring! The rides on this Train are paid for in contributions to the quits of others! The only thing required to ride this Train is a desire to breathe Free! We encourage everyone to join in the celebration! No matter where you are in your quit, today is special, and is cause for celebration! Celebrate with others, and they will celebrate with you! There are no baggage fees! Bring all your "EXtra baggage"! We will help you sort it out!

From time to time we do have questions about counting days. While we encourage everyone to celebrate everyday of their Freedom, here at the Freedom Train we count the days you have completed! For EXample I quit on 01/01/2010. On 12/31/2010 I had reached 365 days. However, I had not completed a year until 01/01/2011! Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to me at any time! https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/people/pir8fan

Now, we encourage you to come aboard today! Shout out your personal milestones, and those of your friends! Show your pride in your quit! Days, 200 Days or 2000 Days! More, if you have them! Let us hear from you, and let us all celebrate our FREEDOM!! Post food and music! IT IS PARTY TIME!!!

This Train is bound for FREEDOM from the Evils tobacco and smoking!!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!   Cyndie

Train animated gif
Tags (1)
24 Comments
cyn9

Congrats to Moonmen on entering the triple digit club!!  100 days!!

And I'm proud of myself for having 1900 days today! Yipee!!!

JACKIE1-25-15

Congrats Moonmen 17 100 days is a wonderful miestone to celebrate

cyn9

cyn9

cyn9

cyn9

cyn9

I'm loving my 1900 days of FREEDOM!!

cyn9

Congrats to Moonmen on

cyn9

cyn9

cyn9

cyn9

Jennifer-Quit

Well, this is my favorite Easter time candy so I thought I would share!  Congrats to moonmen17 with 100 days!  and Cyn with 1900!  and congrats to all quitters - new and old!  I am riding today with 693 days!

elvan

Congratulations everyone for riding this train!  I am at 795 days today!

ShawnP

Welcome to Triple digits, Moonmen!!!!

ShawnP

Cyn, the food looks great!!!

Congratulatins to everybody today especially to you, Cyn with 1,900!!!

dpop
Great quits everyone! Congratulations!
ShawnP

I am giving a shoutout  to Strudel (Kathy), it is her birthday today!

Giulia

Another triiple digit winner our weighitless wonder Moonmen!   

And loud happy yelling for YOU Cyn with your 1900

Cheers all around!

bonnie-12-28-14

1900 Days Wow!!  Every day of Freedom is precious.  

Strudel

Congrats to moonmen - and to you Cyn! 

johio

Welcome to TDC Moonmen

Magstoyou

Congratulations on Moonmen with 100 days

And to our conductor Cyn with 1900 Days-WTG CYN!!!

Mag at 982 Days of Freedom

moonmen17

I did not even realize that 100 days had passed already!  I must have been having fun!  I have to be honest.  It is a lot of work to quit smoking but it is well worth it pretty much anyway you look at it for me.  I used to look at smokers and think "oh wow doesn't it look like they're having fun?" and I know better today and am grateful to not be doing it with them anymore.  I am grateful to be a non smoker and I am beginning to have that confidence of being a non smoker and thinking like a non smoker and not really wanting to go back and do what it looked as if people were enjoying standing around smoking. No they are not.  I used to be one of those people and the thing I always thought was "when do I get to quit? I wonder if I will do it before I have cancer."  Well I did it before I got cancer and the money I have saved after 100 days is now about $500.00 at about $5.00 a pack times 100 days now.  Now I am hearing some Beatles going through my brain "baby you're a rich man, baby you're a rich man... how does it feel to be one of the beautiful people?"  Anyway thanks everyone!