cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

Where are you?

We haven't heard from you in awhile.

We miss your voice, your comments, and smile. 

We're not sure what went wrong.

All we know is you are gone

Hope we didn't run you away.

We want to know if you're okay. 

So just say hello

So we will know. 

Are you where you want to be?

Are you living your life smoke-free? 

No need to fear

No judgement here

Just drop us a note if you need some help

If you're having a problem just give us a yelp. 

We are here with lots of support to give. 

We want you to have freedom and live. 

Don't wait too late,

Come set a new date.

So say hello and come on back.

We're here to help you get on track.

With outstretched arms and sincere hearts

We can help but you have to do your part

It's up to you, we can't make you quit

We want you to stop the death's clock tick

Tags (1)
67 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

I'm curious Jackie, which one is Summer's mantra??  The poem is perfect Jackie.

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

and the journey continues.....

arobertson337

Thanks for that wonderful poem! I'm still here, just not active. This Sunday Dec. 2 I am 6 months free. Feeling great!! I still get thoughts of smoking, but I feel so much stronger and better equipped to deal with them. Thanks for reaching out!

elvan

GREAT poem, dear Lady Jackie and what a wonderful way to reach out and let people know they are not forgotten!  LOVE it!

alysonoholic

Hiiiiiiii 

I am on Day 81 and loving it. I actually did have a smoking dream last night but otherwise I am mostly craving free! 

I'll blog tomorrow after I get my temporary bridge - I've taken the whole day off. 

CatsRsmart

Congratulations on your days of freedom! Your post is so encouraging! In reading your bio I think we have a lot in common. Actually all of us on here, have a lot in common.

I am smoking presently, been a Serial quitter myself, new quit date January 1st. Allen Carr videos are still on my phone. I can't seem to share them perhaps because I paid $4.99 for them? 

I tend to be a visual learner. The videos help to summarize the truth about nicotine, remind me to choose not to buy into the LIE, deception & illusion that it really is.

Congratulations again!

I'm looking forward to the Lovin It part you speak of. I know it's available (again) for me too. 

Karen

JACKIE1-25-15

Congrats on six months. Come and visit more often.  We are here for you. 

JACKIE1-25-15

We are here for you.  Just get started on day one and let the next day take care of itself until you get there. 

Cricket

Thanks for the giggle Jackie!!  I am still smokefree, but not nicotine free.  I am hooked on 4mg lasenges.  

JACKIE1-25-15

Thank you for responding. Congrats on still being smoke free.  Yay!!!!! You will make the transition if you work on it..  You can do it. Hope you are well and had a Happy New Year.  Be Blessed. 

0 Kudos