cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

Where are you?

We haven't heard from you in awhile.

We miss your voice, your comments, and smile. 

We're not sure what went wrong.

All we know is you are gone

Hope we didn't run you away.

We want to know if you're okay. 

So just say hello

So we will know. 

Are you where you want to be?

Are you living your life smoke-free? 

No need to fear

No judgement here

Just drop us a note if you need some help

If you're having a problem just give us a yelp. 

We are here with lots of support to give. 

We want you to have freedom and live. 

Don't wait too late,

Come set a new date.

So say hello and come on back.

We're here to help you get on track.

With outstretched arms and sincere hearts

We can help but you have to do your part

It's up to you, we can't make you quit

We want you to stop the death's clock tick

Tags (1)
67 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

Lovely to hear from you and thanks for the reminder of the group I love so dear!!  Will be close again soon.

0 Kudos
wendyb

I'm still here and still smoke free. Thank you for being in touch, and I will do a better job of staying in touch as well.

0 Kudos
Minilove

Thanks for this Jackie.  I just came back, and felt like such a failure. This warm welcome made me feel so wonderful to be back!

0 Kudos
CatsRsmart

Wow. Your words are incredible. I think I need to print that point and put it where I can see it often. Cats here in Texas. I am a Serial quitter. I had 5 months and 12 days. Keep trying to get back there but I'm not yet. I love you guys all of you. I wish you were here. I know you would kick my tail for smoking again. The cycle is awful. The psychological trap is more powerful than the physical. I know that. I keep dreading that day one again. But somehow I made it before. I think I need to read my own blogs again. And repeat at least the part where I got that far and prepare for the triggers why i fell and fell again and fell again
0 Kudos
Summer-Rain

This blog is always on point.  I'm here and still smoke free. Thanks for sharing!!

The journey continues!!!!

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Good to see you Summer.  I use your mantra all the time. 

0 Kudos
beccalynn35

Wow Jacki! Beautiful poem. I recieved an email from you ( well EX) linking me to this and it touched me. 

I am quit, but on here it says I have 300 days but I relasped after my hospitalization in May, so I only have 5 months now. But! It is the longest I've stayed quit! 

CatsRsmart

Hello, somehow I got tagged. I have not checked my profile in a very long time. Sorry to say, I am not smoke free. Been through a whole lot of stuff in the last few years. Not an excuse, just haven't been here. Sorry

CatsR..still Smart 

Even when i'm not.

JACKIE1-25-15

I tagged you.  Wondering how you are doing.  Sorry to hear that you are not smoke free, but as you know it is doable.  One day at a time.  Come back get on track. 

JACKIE1-25-15

So happy to hear from you.  Glad you are on the mends and back on track.  Stop by and say hello sometime.  We miss you. You can always update your profile with the correct days.