cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KarenKay11

Sewing

Anyone else like sewing?  I sew primarily baby clothing because it is easier for me. And so cute!  I will have to upload some pictures soon 🙂  Just wanted to stop by and say Hi! 

12 Replies
Barbscloud

@KarenKay11 Glad you stopped by to say.  Sorry to say, I don't sew, but I would still to see your creations.

Barb

KarenKay11

Thank you @Barbscloud 🙂  I will upload a few pictures here!

0 Kudos
KarenKay11

outfit1.jpgoutfit2.jpgoutfit3.jpgoutfit4.jpg

Barbscloud

@KarenKay11 .  These are absolutely adorable.  You are really talented.   This is certainly a great distraction not to smoke

Thanks for sharing.

Barb

YoungAtHeart

These are precious!  Reminds me of the days I sewed rompers with matching bonnets, and nightgowns for my girls when they were wee ones!

Wondering how your quit is going?  Are you at almost two months?

Nancy

MarilynH

How are you doing with your quit journey @KarenKay11? I love your baby outfits, you've do beautiful work.

KarenKay11

Thank you @Barbscloud @YoungAtHeart & @MarilynH I am sewing for my grand daughter who was due Saturday but still is not here yet 🙂  I love sewing!  My quit is going good.  I don't have as many craves.  Sewing helps keep my hands busy!

RainbowHeart

I used to sew when my girls were small, I should take it up again now that I have grandkids. It's a great way to keep your hands busy and create cool stuff. Hopefully by now you have a new grandbaby?

KarenKay11

Yes!  She was born on Dec. 8 & is absolutely perfect.  My daughter, her boyfriend, and my new grandbaby live with me, so I am even more blessed!