cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GMWalker35

New here!!!

Hello everyone. New here. Today is my quit day. I love making things and arts and crafts. I haven't done things like that in a long time. And I figured that today is a great day to get back in touch with that part of myself. 

Gloria Walker
4 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GMWalker35  Gloria please be sure to share once you start crafting or creating art.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Tammy1166

@GMWalker35 did you ever get started back into your crafting? If you have I'd love to swap some ideas with you on different things to make. Do you have any pictures of crafts you have done?

Tammy1166
0 Kudos
ReallyReal

Hello.  I look forward to seeing pictures of crafts made by Ex-ers.  I used to sew clothes, not in a long time, so I have a lot of fabric.  I am in the early days of my quit and keeping my hands busy, especially at night when I can't sleep, helps me a lot.  I am working on a braided rug from fabric I have.  I've made some small fabric "pictures" but don't know yet how I will finish them.  Right now braiding and hand sewing rugs seems to be most helpful to me, it is kind of like meditation.

IMG_20220818_014944_619.jpg

Giulia

Smart idea keeping your hands busy that way.  Nice work!  Love the rain effect.  Keep it up!

0 Kudos