cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ssjcs1

Crochet

Crocheting is one of my favorite hobbies and have made baby blankets for all babies born in the family in the past 20 years. Now working on the newest grandbabies baby blanket. Have many works in progress mainly an afghan for myself as in the past 20 years seem to have only made afghans for others. 

3 Replies
Barbscloud

@ssjcs1 Welcome to the Ex.  Congrats on 24 days of success.  Glad you checked in.

Stay busy and stay close.

Barb

0 Kudos
Maki

Crocheting is certainly coming back as a creative art for young people ..I never learned and my fingers just don’t want to co -operate . Please share pics if you are comfortable . I have a new grand baby , sure wish this was something I could learn , especially now as a retired senior with new grand babies . Congrats on quitting smoking or vaping and this surely will help you with the void .. you may have a lot of future projects to sell or donate . 

0 Kudos
biscuit9

@ssjcs1   Been crocheting since a child (we didn't have video games in those days) and I love it.  As an adult, you can go online now to learn different stitches and there are wonderful websites to help.  I am a visual learner, so this has been a positive change for me.  I am happy you are making something for YOU.  Keep enjoying your craft.

0 Kudos