cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mandolinrain

Ballet series.

Going into another direction, more impressionistic art to my portfolio. Still doing portraits but now am getting request for this. So decided to do a series of them. Heres first one

IMG_0819.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
13 Replies
Barbscloud

I'm liking that!

Barb

Mandolinrain

Thanks, we were going out to dinner this past Sat night and hubby said I need to change avatar cause the one I was using was last year, lol, so I took this. 

0 Kudos
Strudel

Love it. - the arms and legs are so expressive! Also - love your new avatar Missy! 

indingrl

BEAUTIFUL art and YOUR NEW PIC - BEAUTIFUL -  just like YOU sister -  inside and out

sweetplt

Beautiful   

Giulia

Fabulous!

GyorgyiM

Drooling.........................

constanceclum

It is beautiful. Do you make a living from painting. It looks to me like you could.

Connie

Mandolinrain

Well at one time I sorta did it as a side job. I had a mural business for 25 some years and did murals sorta part time. Now I dont do murals anymore due to I just can't manage the height anymore or handle scaffolding. So no I do canvas work upon request for some clients. Pet portraits/horses mostly. Just started doing people. Just started doing more Impressionistic works and am loving it. Im also fairly new to Oils. Although I do reverse oils for years on glass, now Im working the oil on canvas and its a different animal. But I enjoy learning.

0 Kudos