cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

September 2014 Daily Pledge----Falling Leaves and Quits Standing Strong

Another month of a solid quit or another month of struggles to keep your quit?     One way that many of us keep and grow our quit is to rely on the support of our EX family members.     The Daily Pledge page is a way to do that.  

So, I will start this month with the pledge to not smoke today no matter what may come my way!       I stretch out my hand to the next to come along and pledge for their smobriety!

Sharon 392 Days of Freedom

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
122 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

Smobriety.  I love it.  I also pledge to not smoke for another 24 hours and extend my hand to the next to come in line to do the same.  91 Days of Freedom.

0 Kudos
Junior7

I pledge not to smoke for another 24 hours and take the hand of the next person in line.  I have 29 days!

0 Kudos
sparky26

I take your hand Junior ,and pledge to not smoke for the next 24 hrs.I extend my hand to the next person in line..

0 Kudos

I gladly take your hand Sparky. And I now commit myself to stop smoking for the next 24 hrs. I hand my free hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos

I gladly take your hand Summer. And I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and I extend my free hand to the next person in line

Zackie 112 Days!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all.    This is late for me in the morning!   Had early client and then got sidetracked with work, but I'm here now!     Zackie, look at your quit!    112 DOF!   Yeah for you.    I will take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way.     My other hand out to the next in line!

Sharon 393  DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Great to see all the new Ex's Pledging to not smioke for 24 hrs, It really has helped me.

Have been camping for three days with our family and friends!!

Almost 400 Sharon!!!! Yea!!!   I gladly take your hand and promise not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag 413

0 Kudos

I gladly take your hand Mag and pledge to not smoke for the next 24 hours or the rest of my life.  Congratulation Mag on a magnificent number.  I extend my hand to the next Ex in line.

Jackie

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

357glorious days ya all!! I am so close my feet are already ticking!! It's going to be an awkward dance in a boot, but I will still dance!!! 

Hi Jackie, I am honored to take your hand and pledge a smoke free day! I gladly reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna~357~

0 Kudos