Give and get support around quitting

cazmataz

Definition of Drama Queen

Drama Queen

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies
carlie

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Got it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
barbara42

I AM JUST SSSOOOO!!!!! OFFENDED BY THIS POST PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really think we have among us a personality disorder, or multible personalities
0 Kudos
carlie

Yep - there goes Barbara...our lil Drama Queen ( too many exclamation marks...I can tell !!!!!!!)
0 Kudos
cazmataz

Ok Barbara - wasn't sure how to take this post then saw all the exclamation points!!!! Then I realized u are just another one of US - DRAMA QUEENS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
0 Kudos
barbara42

oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so glad that i am understood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FOREVER PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
jennie3

0 Kudos
barbara42

shoot!!!!!!!!what is life with out DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
barbara42

i remember crying over nothing and every thing was wrong and nothing would ever be right again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy it BURD, that is the only time we can get away with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!peace!
0 Kudos
cazmataz

Linda Mc,
I feel for you - I have suffered from panic attacks for many years. Much better now but you never know when it is going to come up and bite you again. I hope you are doing better. I just had a panic attack in my house a few nights ago. It lasted a long, long time. Then, I started thanking God for the trial I was facing. You know your suppose rejoice always!!! So God got my mind off myself and my fear and I got through it. So next time you experience one just start talking to God. I hope this helps a bit. Many blessings!!!
Cindy
0 Kudos