cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
narthur

Resin crafting

I busy myself with resin art. I make things from tumblers to keychains. It's time consuming but very satisfying when I finish an item.

10 Replies
Barbscloud

@narthur Welcome to the Ex. and congrats on 12 days of success.  That's fabulous.   I'm glad you have a hobby to keep you busy and focused.  Thanks for sharing!

We're here if your need us.

Stay busy and stay close.

Barb

champsin97

You should share some pics of your creations.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree do share with us more about your art . Even how it’s helping you to stay quit . I’m not much of an artist of any kind but trying things did help keep my thoughts distracted . I took up playing guitar and played around drawing and painting . I’m now thinking I’d love to try quilting ( if i can sew a straight line , I should be good to go right lol key is lol sewing straight lol . I looked up your art @narthur , it looks beautiful and as you mentioned , likely takes lots of time patience but the reward is huge . This gift is a great tool for quitting smoking .

mweaver8911

Yes. You should. Its fun. I've made dominos, keychains, notebook sets, and used resin for other projects as well. 

0 Kudos
narthur

Here is a couple of pics of what i have made.20231103_154702_resized.jpg

VideoCapture_20231027-192423.jpg

mweaver8911

I love it. I love resin crafting as well. I love crafting period! So how things going with you?

Anonymous
Not applicable

So nice @narthur . I really like those and you are so gifted with talent . 

0 Kudos
champsin97

Very cool.  I really like the ladybug one.

Barbscloud

@narthur Very nice.  Thanks for sharing.

Barb

0 Kudos