cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ReallyReal

Just finished

I have a bunch of different craft projects in process--some of them may never get done!!  Today I finished my first granny square cardigan.  I just taught myself to crochet in the last few years so this was a big project for me.  It isn't perfect but it is really cozy and warm.  Here I am with my new sweater and my cat Minot.

20231116_072955.jpg

9 Replies
Barbscloud

@ReallyReal Good job!   I'm glad you found some creative projects to keep you busy.  Give Minot a hug for me.  I'm a dog and cat lover.  I'm cat less right now.  Pee Wee, my last cat was 21.

IMGP2650.JPG

Barb

ReallyReal

Oh, PeeWee----what a great picture!!!  21 is a good, long life.  I am sure you miss your baby.  Thank you for sharing the photo.

champsin97

Great job my quit buddy!  Looks warm and comfy.  Hope you are doing well and staying strong.

ReallyReal

Hey @champsin97. I am doing pretty well.  Hope you are too.  I am keeping busy through my church with pre--Thanksgiving preparations for a couple big service projects.  And with my crafts.  Hope No Man's Land is going smoothly for you.  We CAN do this!!!  We ARE doing it!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

It’s beautiful @ReallyReal , I’ve tried to learn , didn’t turn out that well lol . I love your kittens name . So inspired by all the talent on Ex . 

Anonymous
Not applicable

You look so beautiful . Love your hair . 

ReallyReal

@Anonymous thank you.  You are so kind, always encouraging and I really appreciate you.  I hope this day finds you doing well.  Blessings to you and yours---Raissa

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's so cool, @ReallyReal! I wish I had crafting skills like this!

- Danielle, EX Team

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
ReallyReal

• Thank you @CommunityAdmin @Danielle!!  I learned to crochet from YouTube videos during the pandemic lockdown--it was a sanity-saver during those tough times.  That and my dogs and cats helped get me through it.  Now it is helping me stay smoke free!
0 Kudos