cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

JACKIE1-25-15

What did you learn yesterday that we can use today to stay smoke free

I had a smokemare that reminded me that one puff and it is over.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
TerrieQuit

Hi Jackie! and Everyone. What I learned yesterday was I was 79 Days smoke free and by not smoking yesterday today I get to be 80 days smoke free!! I love how it works! NOPE

Terrie

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

I learned we need to stay away from people that have a tendency to upset us.

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

I learned to stay away from people that are still smoking, especially early in our quits!

If I am away the fresh wafting smoke smells good. But the closer I get, I get the ashtray effect! Doesn't even make me want to smoke anymore. It makes me feel bad for those that are still smoking!

Have a beautiful day everyone! At 6 pm I am off to listen to some kerokee! (I am not allowed to sing) LOL  HAHa Tone deaf! But love to go listen to BF sing and maybe even dance a little!

Terrie  81  DOF

0 Kudos

The serenity prayer. Lord, help me accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference between. Never thought of it as applied to smoking. We need strength, because smoking is a thing we can change. 

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Talking about my quit to others and family members help to continuosly reinforces my commitment to stay quit. 

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Ee have o sqay connectdx o help one amother.

0 Kudos