cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

minihorses

Prayer Page for Ellen @elvan

elvan‌ I'm creating this page for us to send prayers and well wishes to a dear lady whom I'm glad to call a friend even if it is only through this site.  Ellen's husband Mark had a massive heart attack and needs a quadruple bypass.  Ellen is not well herself so this is double blow for her!  Please send her family all the love, prayers, and healing vibes their way as they go through this tough time.

Father God, I'm coming to you in prayer today to ask for your unending love to surround Ellen, Mark and family as Mark is undergoing surgery.  Guide the doctors' and surgeons' hands in treating Mike's heart.  Give Mike the strength to get through his recovery time well with the least pain possible. Please shed your healing white light upon all of them.  We will continue to pray for them and humbly ask that Jesus be by their side at all times.  In the precious name of Jesus, Amen. 

27 Replies
MarilynH

Praying that the surgery will be a complete success and prayers for you Ellen to be able to rest and to eat and take care of yourself xo.

0 Kudos
anaussiemom

Prayers   ❤️ 

0 Kudos
indingrl

Dear Daddy God by faith by the Holy Spirit Power in me in MY Lord Jesus name to declare Mikes healing heart and values cleansed in Christ Jesus healing divine ressurected blood now and I thank you Dear Daddy God for your goodness your faithfulness your tender mercies for your beloved son Mike and your beloved daughter Ellen who are Christs and Christ is yours. I thank you Lord Jesus for sealing both Mike and Ellen in their Holy Comforter in your Christ Holy Spirit Power in each of them to believe and receive your Divine Holy and wholeness now for Christs glory and Daddy God be all the PRAISE by the Holy Spirit doing all the inner work in Mike and Ellen to receive your perfect will and your perfect outcome in each of them. Thank you Daddy God for always hearing and answering my prayer with YOUR will and YOUR outcome for all in MY Lord Jesus name amen and amen I love you Ellen soft gentle hug!

cpsono

Sending prayers!

Daniela2016

Praying

Image result for prayers

anaussiemom

9edcab8725bed60303c07546d5931839.gif

Law Of Abundance Amen  Sending more healing elvan your way.

0 Kudos
Sandy-9-17-17

Amen!  Will be keeping you and  your family in my thoughts and prayers sweet Ellen! 

0 Kudos
TBenyi

I hope everything goes well and that you both get better. Sending some healing energy.

0 Kudos