cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

JACKIE1-25-15

Notes for Today 10/3/2023

Hello everyone, some of you may not know me. I have not been here on a regular basis lately.  Kudos to those who are steadfast.  I am trying to do better because I love the EX community and I am grateful for the support that I received here for 8 years 9 months of freedom. I am living my best life like it is golden.  It happens when you become free. Beyond the quit I am trying to give back.  Not sure how much because I am in the process of  continuing my college education, love the outdoors and no my friends I didn't tell ya (snicker) I have started dating  at my young age. (clearing my throat) lol.  Anyway, I will try to contribute as best I can to support the newbies.  Do they still say newbie? 

Anyway, my advice is to educate yourself, about the addiction to nicotine, Know the LAW!  change your mindset, believe that you can quit smoking, vaping, chewing, whatever way you get your fix.  Commit to never ever take another puff.  That's the NOPE pledge.

To make a long story short I loved taking notes of the advise of those who had quit ahead of me.  There wisdom is etched in my mind.  I enjoy sharing what I have learned. I really took notes  The topic today is defining moments.  As you grow in your quit you will have them and become stronger.  Here goes: .  So you can notate or just take notes.  Defining Moments Reaching that 1st Aha moment is golden!  or The Ah Ha Moment! 

4 Replies
Giulia

Great to see your post, Jackie!  More, more.....

JACKIE1-25-15

Your gentle push. 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great to see you back on the site being active @JACKIE1-25-15! We know you have so much to share with the new folks!

- Sarah, The EX Community Admin Team

EX Community Admin Team