Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

How can i get nicotine patches

How do I get the free patches?

6 Replies
sweetplt

Hi Brandy...And Welcome to Ex’s...Brandy12161891 

The administrator, Mark will answer you most likely tomorrow.  I just didn’t want you to feel ignored...please feel free in the meantime to read at My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX and check out the posts written by our member’s.  It may not seem it now, but quitting will be the best thing you can do for YOU...~ Colleen 591 DOF 

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

i searched for and found our administrator, MarkMark 's answer he usually provides to this question: 

"Patches and other NRT are not provided to most of our members however some members have access to premium services as their employer or health plan provider sponsors them through the EX Program.  ...if you do not qualify, you'll need to contact your state's quit line at 800-QUIT-NOW or their website if you are in need. Your healthcare provider or county health services may have additional ideas if things don't pan out. If you think you should be sponsored you can contact me via Private Message with more details and I will look into it more.

Mark
EX Community Manager"

Nancy

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Some members here are sponsored and will see information in the Sponsorship area of Edit Profile | BecomeAnEX . If you do not see your Sponsorship as Active and a referring Health Plan or Sponsor then you'll need to seek assistance from an entity such as your state's quit line, health plan provider, employer, health care professional or county health department. 

800-QUIT-NOW is a good first step if you don't find yourself to be sponsored through us.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
pattyveesaert

Florida tobacco free offers free nicotine support

YoungAtHeart

pattyveesaert 

Welcome back!

Good to see you! Are you still quit, or looking to give it another go?   Do let us know so we can help if it's the latter!

Nancy

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

pattyveesaert wrote:

Florida tobacco free offers free nicotine support

When you contact 800-QUIT-NOW somehow it detects your specific state quit line and connects you with them. Each quit line has their own direct line.

I suspect if you have a Texas number and you call from Texas it will call the Texas Quit Line number. I don't know if you have a Florida number and call from Texas if it would call the Texas or Florida Quit Line. Not sure how smart it is.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos