Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

smorgy8513

Archived: Love Yourself!

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” 
― Eleanor RooseveltThis is My Story

Due to a bug this discussion is now locked. You can now go to Love Yourself Chapter 2  to continue participating in the discussion.

Tags (1)
2,002 Replies
MarilynH

I also smile for each reason you just posted above me, God is good. 

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Today is a 2-fer day!!!!

I do feel this is true at times.     So, I have to know when I should hug myself!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Good morning everyone, I only have a couple of minutes, I need to start my car and scratch off the windshield to get to my appointment but please have a wonderful day and let's be thankful for everything that we are fortunate enough to be blessed with. 

Marilyn 

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

A good reminder for me today with the pain still going strong!

I did wake up.......

I am blessed in so many ways!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Wow, I guess we really are on the same page my friend. Life is good especially if we have family and friends to pick us up when we are down. 

(((((HUGS)))))

Marilyn ☺ 

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Some days.....

0 Kudos
MarilynH

I can't think of anything to say this dark, dreary,damp morning, other than it's great to be alive enjoying my coffee and spending time with you my friends on this site. 

Marilyn 

0 Kudos
MarilynH

I posted a few words just a few minutes ago on this post it said it posted but I need more coffee so I'll do it again.  Even though it's a dark, dank, dreary, damp day it's nice to be able to drink my coffee and spend time with you my friends on this site. 

Marilyn 

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Sometimes we just need......

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Another damp dreary day outside but I have sunshine in my heart, I hope that doesn't sound too silly but that's how I feel. 

0 Kudos