Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

smorgy8513

Archived: Love Yourself!

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” 
― Eleanor RooseveltThis is My Story

Due to a bug this discussion is now locked. You can now go to Love Yourself Chapter 2  to continue participating in the discussion.

Tags (1)
2,002 Replies
smorgy8513

I NEED TO TAKE CARE OF ME!!!!    DON'T GRAB ON TO  SOMEONE ELSE'S MESS!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

It's been a very busy day today but I agree with you 100 % about not getting pulled into crap that I can't do anything about. 

Marilyn 

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Did I????

Did I????

Did I????

0 Kudos
MarilynH

I wonder the same thing at the end of the day when I'm trying to fall asleep, but I bet that we both did the best that we could and that is all we can ask of ourselves. 

Marilyn 

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Some days are tougher than others though!

Today:

0 Kudos
MarilynH

The cheerful tongue : An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up. 

0 Kudos
MarilynH

The cheerful tongue : An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up. 

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good one Marilyn!      I'm thinking I wish more people would come and visit this site.   I think it holds some good things but it seems no one except you and I are here.   That's ok though.    God is giving US some good things!

Here's one:

0 Kudos
MarilynH

So very true and I love the smile on the cats face plus laugh and the whole world laughs with you. ☺

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Good morning Sharon, it's getting harder each day to think of something to write. To bad more people wouldn't join us in trying to uplift each other, I hope this is a good quote for today. ( Time is more valuable than money because time is irreplaceable )

(((HUGS)))

Marilyn 

0 Kudos