cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TaraQuits

Day 5. I’m feeling like I’ve got this…

But. I vaped on day 36 a few months ago. So I had to approach this differently. Planning on cravings and opportunities to be around vapers for a long while. But. Nicotine is out of my system. No physical cravings. Gained weight but planning to start jogging when I can breathe freely again. 

im a bit worried….. my left eye is twitching almost constantly for 5 days since I quit vaping. Not sure if it’s related and if I should be concerned. My eye has never twitched. I’m not stressed. Peaceful life. 9 hours of sleep. Any ideas?

4 Replies
biscuit9

@TaraQuits  Today is quit day 6.  I don't want to tell anyone to ignore a twitch, especially one that has gone on for 5 days.  I did do a search on this site for "twitch" and it brought up some results.  Really proud of you for staying vigilant and making this quit, your LAST quit.  I know you don't want to go through this again, none of us do.  You ARE doing this and don't let anyone or anything come between your health.  

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@TaraQuits Congrats on 5 days of success.   

Please be vigilant.  Even though withdrawal peaks at 3 days it can take weeks as your body weans off of nicotine.

I googled also and got some  positive results for twitching when quitting smoking.  Check it out.

Keep moving forward one day at a time.

Barb

champsin97

You're almost through hell week.  That's a major accomplishment.  Keep on fightin the good fight.  Stay close and stay strong!

0 Kudos
MercenaryUSA

I am 22 days in as of this reply and I am now getting near-constant twitching in my right eye. So, this might be a somewhat common symptom.