cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day 34- No Vapey

Today was good! No major cravings or many psssts from my brain. It was quiet. I am reading through the Freedom from Nicotine, the journey home still- finding that I've read something, but then need to go back and re-read. Seeing it with different eyes based on where I am on the journey. Finding my username ironic now, as the author describes quitting as what happened when I let nicotine run my life. I am in recovery now! That is the term- as I am seeing the world differently now. Slower, calmer, not as many emotional ups and downs as I balanced between each nicotine puff. 

I do have this fear of failure that washes over me and makes my heart race sometimes. I was reading about how I need to have patience with myself. and to have shorter victories- STOP thinking about "quitting forever" but instead being healthy and clean today. just today. And then I keep that up all day and then its bedtime. 

Anyway, I'm doing it! 

5 Replies
biscuit9

Yay!!!!  It's ok to have those doubts and fears and not yet feeling you are a nonsmoker.   STAY on this path, the rest will catch up with you.  You are doing the right thing, no need to doubt yourself.  The reservations may come by realizing you are a nicotine addict who will never be able to take a puff, but why would you go back to that life?  You have come so far, keep accruing your quit days and reading and learning about this addiction and recovery.  

Congrtulations on day 34!!!!!!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Woohoo!!! So happy for you. 34 days in the bag! Keep up the great work!

Quiana, EX Team

EX Community Admin Team
champsin97

Congrats on 35 days now.  You sure do seem alot stronger than you did a month ago.  Kudos to you for sticking to your quit.  Kepp fighting the good fight!

biscuit9

I really like "author describes quitting as what happened when I let nicotine run my life.  I am in recovery now".  Keep recovering, one day at a time.  

SuzyQ411

@Finallyquittin  Sorry to be a day late on your well-earned congratulations but I had an 'off day" of posting so just now accessed the announcement of this wonderful news. It's now a day later so you have been THIRTY FIVE DAYS VAPE- FREE!!!

number 35.jpg

WAHOO!

GO GIRL!!

GREAT WORK!!!

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

thumbs up.jpg

WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!!

0 Kudos