cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CrazyQuitter

Invest in other things.

I had this brilliant idea. This week I invested a small amount in some Spotify traffic and now my stats have gone through the roof. This made me think that this is the perfect financial replacement for any addiction. It seems more constructive and way more effective.

Think of the average cost of cigarettes' nowadays where you are. Pretty pricey! Imagine putting all of the money into a new hobby, a holiday, Maybe a gift for yourself. It is a no brainer. But you are rewarding yourself for your quit. I am currently using the money I would spend on alcohol into my music. I will invest more if I save enough. I am a low income earner so I still gotta watch it. But what I did lately was so worth it. 

Here is a link to my Spotify. I will be releasing a new track soon and when I can. 

https://open.spotify.com/artist/0zlwgBtYM5BZNgdYRC0I6M?si=3_YjgefFQHSb0VThTNAJXA

3 Replies
Dbls77

You are so awesome!  That is a great idea.   You inspire me to get back into Podcasting!  Keep up the Great work!

DeltronZero

I’m gonna go check out your music ✌🏼

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@CrazyQuitter I still save my cigarette money after five years.  I use it for whatever I want.

Barb

0 Kudos