eia1879

quitting

I am better than this

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Yes we are all better than sucking on dried leaves soaked in pesticides, dipped in toxins and wrapped in paper.  Here we learn to be stronger than our addiction Welcome and Congratulations on one of the greatest journeys of your life, the nonsmoking one.   You have come to the right place if you are willing to do what is necessary to be smoke free. Foremost NOPE (not one puff ever.)   Education is the key to a successful quit.  iI you haven’t started reading the suggested material you are missing an .important step of the journey.  Here we dispel the myths and brainwashing we have learned about smoking.  You will gain tools and skills to unlearn some of the behavior smoking has created.  You will have to be accepting that you do not have to smoke, no matter what.

The Elders and members are here to support you.  There are daily pledges groups, affirmation groups you can join to help strengthen your quit.  The action is in the blogs, front and center so introduce yourself and  let us get to know you.  If you have a question, please feel free to ask.  Someone will help.  If you are have a serious problem with your quit type help in the blog and let us know how we can help. I suggest that you stay as close as possible until your quit grows.  Be mindful of what is going on with your quit. Know HALT Hungry Angry Lonely Tired can be confused with triggers.  Don’t give up.  We are here to support you.

Below is a little info to help you get started

Start First, by educating yourself about nicotine addiction. 

Education is the key to a successful quit.

Read: Freedom from Nicotine My Journey Home and Nicotine Addiction 101         

Here are the links   

http://whyquit.com/whyquit/LinksAAddiction.html   and  http://whyquit.com/ffn/

Also Read   Allen Carr’s book, “Easy Easier Way to Quit Smoking”.

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

@eia1879 How is it going. 

0 Kudos