cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect with others living with health conditions

Indigo7358

Heart concerns

I quit vaping on Christmas eve, I've been vaping for 7 yrs, smoked cigarettes on and off for yrs before that. I've had heart issues my whole life. Born with 7 holes in my heart, open heart surgery at 9, electrical issues for years, ablations, cardioversion,  two more holes at 40, open heart again, pacemaker implanted next day due to severe arrhythmia. Now, coming up in 4 weeks, lead replacement which involves laser technology and is a risky procedure due to my previous history. I knew I had to quit vaping if I want to wake up from anesthesia. There is also a chance this procedure can turn into another open heart. So I'm scared to death, but there's no way I'll pick up again. 

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Barbscloud

@Indigo7358 OMG   I'm so glad you stopped vaping. Please don't ever pick up again.

Barb

champsin97

Sounds to me like you are an expert at beating the odds or you have someone above that is watching over you.  Either way your a fighter so keep on fighting.

Maki

(((((((( @Indigo7358 ))))))) back on my old site your name in brackets means hugs to you .  My thoughts are with you as you maintain your quit and prepare for your upcoming surgery . Keep coming here it will help to be around others . Keep us updated will you please . 

Indigo7358

I will thank you so much much!