cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect with others living with health conditions

Giulia

Depression, Anxiety and....

I came across the SBSK site this morning at 3 am.  Watched several episodes and then this one popped up:

Alyssa's 5 Mental Health Disorders (The Truth About our Love and SBSK) - YouTube 

Found it... illuminating and beautiful.  Taught me a lot about a lot.   The beauty and pain of vulnerability, the strength and courage it takes to analyze oneself truthfully,  that how we view ourselves doesn't necessarily match how others see us, that it's okay to struggle.  And it quite natural to do so.  It's 45 minutes long, and I would suggest waiting until you can watch the whole thing uninterrupted.  It also taught me more about love.

Labels (1)
3 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Giulia Thanks for sharing. I've seen a number of posts recently mentioning Mental Health. Perhaps it would be good to direct people to posts here in  Health Conditions - EX Community  , Specifically:  Topics with Label: Mental Health - EX Community  

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

I was just looking for a group that might have been called Health, or Mental Health, but didn't find any.  Didn't occur to me to look under Conversations.  Thanks.  

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Giulia No worries. Yes a lot of content moved under Conversations.

The Health related groups from Jive were consolidated into Health Conditions when we moved in March.  Groups were consolidated and converted to Labels within the Health Conditions so you can still find common topics with a click. Many of the posts still have tags related to the Groups they were formerly a part of. These tags can help you locate additional specificity within each label. 

We still have Groups but there are far fewer of them. We went from 230+ Public and Private groups down to under 20. 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos