cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TerrieQuit

Vegetable Poker

Starting with letter A and working through to Z using vegetables. Pictures and/or descriptions are encouraged

I will start the bid with asparagus

Who will see my asparagus and raise with a ???

174 Replies
TerrieQuit

Okay, Sharon, go for it start the F's. I ended E's with Escarole!

0 Kudos
vanlil

OK let's do "C's"

I hate it but CAULIFLOWER.

Yuk

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Oh, my goodness, Lillian! You got me rolling on the floor here! We are doing F's my dear but I will see your Cauliflower and raise you with fiddleheads! and yes they do exist but I can't find them in my stores. I want to try them! Marilyn knows all about fiddleheads!

0 Kudos
shashort

Hahaha Terrie I see your fiddleheads and  raise you a fig I think or is that at fruit oh my confused.com here

Hmm never heard or seen fiddlehead interesting.

0 Kudos
shashort

Hahah need to go back to fruit 101 because fig is a fruit not vegetable so scratch my raise lol

Don't know another F how about freedom fruit

0 Kudos
tjanddj

Well Terrie maybe we need to take a trip to Marilyn's and try those fiddleheads.

Yes to freedom fruit!

0 Kudos
freeneasy

I'll see that and raise you a fruit cake

0 Kudos
shashort

Good night everone see you tomorrow.

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Okay, Jim! haha! lmao here and rolling on on the floor, fruit cake=fruit! haha! I see your fruit cake and raise you French Sorrel

and of course I had to cheat to get that, I never even heard of it before. This is a great game

Good night all!! This owl is gonna go watch the blanket show for a bit!

0 Kudos
shashort

@ Trudy yes YAY for another trip. Yeah while we are at Marilyn's maybe we can sweet talk her into bread with the fiddle heads hehe.

@ Jim your fruit cake gave me a good laugh and made me feel good about my veggie fig hahaha thanks needed that laugh. Great way to start my morning.

Now I see Terrie french sorel and raise a fennel.

0 Kudos