WELCOME TO THE NEWEST GAME OF TRIVIA!

trivia image.jpg

WHAT IS THE NAVEL ON A NAVEL ORANGE?

1. It's where the stem is connected.

2. It's a toxic part of the fruit.

3. It's a second orange.

4. It contains the orange's Vitamin C. 

Enjoy the game!

(Question and answers from Trivia Genius.)

ANSWER TO LAST WEEK'S GAME:  From the sounds they make. 

" Few salamanders make noise, but mudpuppies do have a squeaky vocalization. Some say it sounds like a dog’s bark — hence their name. These common, carnivorous creatures are among the largest of the salamanders, reaching up to 13 inches in length. Mudpuppies can be found across North America, ranging from southern Canada to the southern United States.

Source: National Geographic | Date Updated: February 14, 2022

To review your answer from last week's quiz, click here: TRIVIA-GAME-FOR-03-01-2022 

THANKS TO ALL SIX OF YOU WHO PLAYED LAST WEEK'S GAME!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
31 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Welp, it wouldn't look like that if it's from the stem, and the other two answers are just silly, so I am going to guess #3 -   an undeveloped second fruit!

SuzyQ411

@YoungAtHeart  Good to see you here! Thanks for playing Trivia!

0 Kudos
Kimshine

#3 for the same reasons listed by Nancy. 

My teenaged neighbor told me yesterday in taking the test for her temporary license that the test was easy to eliminate false  answers because they were so silly and the example she gave was:

At a 4 way stop who has the right of way?

1. Justin Bieber

2.) The car to your right.

3.) An airplane.

4.) Whomever wants to go first.

😂What are we becoming?

Sootie

@Kimshine NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! OMG!!!! I am always saying "are they handing out driver's licenses for Christmas presents?????? Now I know the answer......yes! Was she serious? Is that really on the test or am I being totally gullible here?????

Kimshine

Sootie, This was a question (although maybe not verbatim) on her test and these were the answers. I thought she was kidding. This was a test for temps. Let's hope the drivers test and driving skills require more ability than the least dumb answer. 

SuzyQ411

@Kimshine Confused, lol. Are you referring to this Trivia game or something else? Whatever, great to see you!  🙂

0 Kudos
Kimshine

@SuzyQ411Sorry for the confusion. When Nancy gave her answer, she mentioned that the other answers were silly. My comments are in regard to some of the answers being silly. My teenage neighbor took the test for her temporary license and she told me that it was very easy because some of the answers were incredibly silly and she could deduce to the correct answer Very easily because the multiple choice answers were goofy. I hope that makes sense.☺️

Have a great day!

SuzyQ411

YES! It all made sense once  started at the last comment nd worked backwards  🙂 See my previous response.  I even chose my answer to the driving quiz !! 

SuzyQ411

@Sootie  Confused by the comments by @Kimshine  and you. Are you speaking of the Trivia game or something else? Whatever, great to see both of you here!

0 Kudos