cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

Fruit Poker

OK, let's get some distraction, diversion, craving alleviation,  thought re-focusing going on here. 

Starting with A - name a fruit.  No duplicates allowed.  Pictures are welcome!  Until there are no other fruits with the letter A that anyone can think of (or google search - cheating) we'll move on to B.  What say ye?

I'll start with APRICOT!  I bet one apricot that you will keep your quit.

0 Kudos
473 Replies
shashort

I see Nancy clementine and raise a canteloupe!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

This isn't strip fruit poker is it?       I'm all ready for church and can't lose any clothes.

So, I will take your clementine Nancy and raise you a coconut! 

0 Kudos
shashort

Hahaha Sharon nope better go to church with clothes on.  

0 Kudos
shashort

Opps I reused canteloupe. So Sharon I will take your coconut and raise a crabapple.

0 Kudos
tjanddj

I see your crabapple Sharon and raise you a currant!.

0 Kudos
freeneasy

I'll see that Currant tjanddy and raise you a cherry!

0 Kudos
tjanddj

We are going to have an awesome fruit salad! @Guilia I see coconut so can we have some whipped coconut cream with no added sugar for the fruit salad? Please............ I don't eat dairy and I don't eat the fake stuff so please I beg of you - with a smile...

0 Kudos
Giulia

A coconut is not technically a fruit but a dry drupe.  Look it up!  I'm so glad I did.  Now I have new word I can call people.  You dried up old DRUPE you! 

Boy, Trudy, I don't know, you sure are demanding! (lol)  OK, ok, coconut cream it is.

I'll see Jim's cherry and raise him a chokeberry. 

0 Kudos
Giulia

By the way, Youngatheart, is the one who gave me the brain boost to do this.  She PMd me after seeing a banana pic I put (on the freedom train? I think) and said "I see you're banana and raise you an avacado."  And so it began....

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

G - I see your chokeberry and raise you a cucumber (yep - it's a fruit'!)

0 Kudos