cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

Fruit Poker

OK, let's get some distraction, diversion, craving alleviation,  thought re-focusing going on here. 

Starting with A - name a fruit.  No duplicates allowed.  Pictures are welcome!  Until there are no other fruits with the letter A that anyone can think of (or google search - cheating) we'll move on to B.  What say ye?

I'll start with APRICOT!  I bet one apricot that you will keep your quit.

0 Kudos
473 Replies
shashort

@Jim and @ Giulia rolling here back on the floor laughing my butt off on the fruit of the looms plus it doesn't start with the letter A hahhahaha

0 Kudos
shashort

Ewe no yuck I don't no banana's now ugly looking creature.

0 Kudos
SkyGirl

Jim, I see your Aubergine and raise you ALMONDS!  That IS a fruit!  Actually, it's the seed of the almond tree and not a nut at all.  And it's considered to be a fruit!!!  And, no, I didn't google it.

Jeff did.

0 Kudos
Giulia

Almonds are a fruit??? Cool. (OK, Jeff gets some points for at least being interested enough to google it!  And that's still cheating!!! lol)   But that wasn't the one I was thiniking of that will move us to the B level.  heh heh heh.

0 Kudos
Giulia

OMG - I just realilzed I started OFF with apricot and that was the fruit I wanted everybody to mention to move on to the B's.  SHOOT ME!  LOL.  Sorry  But you've gotta admit it got the discussion going!!!! 

OK SKY, you're welcome to the first B fruit!  (I'm on the floor here)

0 Kudos
SkyGirl

Nut or fruit 

From the name or way they look it is difficult to find out if a nut is a fruit or a seed. Some nuts are seeds and others are a fruit with a hard shell.

Examples from nuts that are a fruit:

• Peanuts (pulse);
  •   
  • Almonds;
  •   
  • Hazelnuts;
  •   
  • Chestnuts.
  •   
  • Macadamianuts;
  •   
  • Groundnuts.

Coconuts and walnuts are seeds of which the fruit flesh has been removed.

0 Kudos
shashort

Ah man there is still another A yiyiyi

0 Kudos
SkyGirl

BREADFRUIT!!!!!!!!  (What IS that, anyway?)

0 Kudos
Giulia

Hey, I'm old, I'm tired, I'm distracted.  But I've Quit for Life.  Give me a break!

0 Kudos
shashort

So are we on B's yes miss leader Giulia.  Distracting me from my pain so loving the game. Even though have got one yet hahah

0 Kudos