cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
indnprincess

What are some of your healthy habits??

I tried out the fitness app that was recommended on my morning walk. Very cool!

As a distraction from keeping all my focus on not smoking I have added some other healthy habits:

1.) Lemon in warm water as soon as I get up

2.) Take probiotics everyday

3.) 5 fruitsveggies per day

4.) Drink 8 - 8oz glasses of water

5.) Yoga 3 times per week and Cardio/Strength 3 times per week.

I'm making a chart and putting a star by each one I accomplish that day.

What are some of your healthy habits??

Lisa

Tags (1)
30 Replies
TessaGrace

Ride my bike, hit the local outdoor gym, occasional classes, walking, dancing. 

B12 supplement. Fruit every morning, either smoothie or with porridge. Turmeric latte with plantmilk in the evenings has been nice lately. Natural beauty products especially deodorant. Occasional oil pulling. 

0 Kudos
GyorgyiM

Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring......what to do? what to do?

Indoors I use a bungee chords, and loop bands.  I purchased a stair stepper that I keep under my desk at work and do steps every hour to keep my body circulating, it feels wonderful not to sit for 8 hours straight!. Outdoors i bike, walk and kayak!

In all cases I also love to read and am obsessed with music from all cultures and styles, LETS HIT THE DANCE FLOOR OR BELT OUT A SONG!!

Interestingly enough all that activity makes me crave healthy foods! 

I am sooooo grateful to be free from the slavery of cigarettes! 

MegsMcG

Sounds like you like to move around.  Just found out about Ecstatic Dancing.  Online classes where you do expressive dancing to your own moves.  Just get up and its online too. It's supposed to be very freeing. I am disabled but thought I'd see if there were any live places in Tampa Bay and there is. I may go and just bob my head and tap my feet to the beat.  Supposed to be very uplifting.  I think the online link Is ecstaticdance.org   Check it out, sounds pretty cool.         Megs

MEM
ronibeach

@MegsMcG Hope the Ecstatic Dancing makes you feel great! Thanks for mentioning it. I'm always looking for something new to do to keep my body moving and throw a little fun up in my life. Strongs to you for your smoke-freedom journey!

0 Kudos
GyorgyiM

8 Things That May Help You Heal From Binge Eating | Green Mountain at Fox Run #bingeeating #selfcare

anaussiemom

I do try to do 4 cups total for wk.   frozen blueberries (thawed) 
2 hard boiled eggs every day (try) to.  For the D"
2 yogurts or a glass of Keifer" a day
Lotsa veggies,  many days a week
Fresh lemon juice and raw honey most mornings.  (Usually rinse my mouth after,  for( teefers)

Absolutely have a sandwich most nites of marshmallow whip,   natural peanut butter, and a banana as a snack at night.   

Roller831

LOL!  Fluffernutter!

anaussiemom

Yes.  Kraft only.  lol

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Looks like we are on the same page.  I indulge in lots of lean meat, fruits and veggies.  Water Water

Roller831

I do the same only sub coffee for water! 

0 Kudos