cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

Let's Get Moving Part 3

Jump to solution

'The original idea was to "get moving" at least 4 times a week, staying accountable to each other.  Post your accomplishments in the comments. This is the original blog link if you would like to clarify the guidelines

Let's Get Moving Challenge - EX Community.   Any activity counts, as long as you get off your butt and get your heart pumping.  Who knows, maybe we'll lose a little weight or a couple of inches in the meantime.  I hope placing it in discussions this time will work better than a blog post where there were so many entries and becomes harder to locate.  Let's see if we can keep it on the board often and easy to find. 

I believe we got sidetracked when I suggested doing other challenges and those challenges were not conducive to everyone. My fault. Lesson learned.  So I am hoping we can get back to doing what "you" do instead of a specific routine.  Got it?.   In the previous post, there were a lot of comments to go through to come up with this list of who participated.  Hopefully, it will catch on again.  Of course, sometimes we got off topic which can happen.  This post really kept me motivated and we had a lot of fun while learning a lot from each other with over 2519 comments on the first blog and 1072 Let's Get Moving 2018 - EX Community  on second blog comments. So let's Get Moving Part 3!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
18,116 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

0 Kudos
tjanddj

No workouts today. Ended up being a meal prep day. Set for a few days. 

JACKIE1-25-15

No work out for me.  Spent QT with dad.  Not much was done on the weekends.  I disconnect from the fitbit as much as possible.  Now it is Monday Funday.  Starting off slow.  21 Crunches.  Sound like 21 bottles of beer on the wall. Let's Go!!!!

JACKIE1-25-15

I got it MOVING today.  Early morning EXercising with the seniors.  I keep thinking that I am not one. lol I am a Sexy Senior Sitizen at Sixty Something. Period.  So far I have already done the 10K goal for today.  4.4 miles total. 64 min activity.  I usually do 6.6 normal with exercise and power walk by noon.  I have spent the remainder of the afternoon... Shopping. I have four family birthdays this month.  Whew, I wish it was over already.  I wish I could find everything in one store but it just does not work for me that way.  I had a lucky day.  I found a $50.00 bill on the floor in the store.   First time I have ever found any paper money that I can remember.  I feel sorry for whoever dropped it. I didn't see anybody looking for something they had lost I did not stay around too long to out who lost it. God forgive me.  Anyway. Test/Blessing? Please don't make me feel guilty.  Maybe I should have kept it a secret. I hope it is real.  lol. 

tjanddj

Did 30 minutes of stretching and yoga today.  My printer retired today had to buy a new one. I don't know what happen the rest of the day it just disappeared. 

JACKIE1-25-15

0 Kudos
PrimeNumberJD

Out on a 2 mile run with the dog today, too hot and humid for him! He hit the grass and just said he is done. I had to give him a minute to get his composure before we're could go again! 20190930_181602.jpg

indingrl

Good job @PrimeNumberJD self care and thank you for sharing beautiful picture of your dog 

He looks so relaxed 

0 Kudos
Giulia

@indingrl  are you going back in time or am I missing posts from Prime number  DJ?  You've mentioned him twice now and I don't see a recent post from him.  Though I would LOVE to.   What am I missing here?  Wishful thinking perhaps?  Ah, I think I get it.  You're trying to entice them (trigirl too?)  back with your @  mentions?

0 Kudos