cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

Let's Get Moving Part 3

Jump to solution

'The original idea was to "get moving" at least 4 times a week, staying accountable to each other.  Post your accomplishments in the comments. This is the original blog link if you would like to clarify the guidelines

Let's Get Moving Challenge - EX Community.   Any activity counts, as long as you get off your butt and get your heart pumping.  Who knows, maybe we'll lose a little weight or a couple of inches in the meantime.  I hope placing it in discussions this time will work better than a blog post where there were so many entries and becomes harder to locate.  Let's see if we can keep it on the board often and easy to find. 

I believe we got sidetracked when I suggested doing other challenges and those challenges were not conducive to everyone. My fault. Lesson learned.  So I am hoping we can get back to doing what "you" do instead of a specific routine.  Got it?.   In the previous post, there were a lot of comments to go through to come up with this list of who participated.  Hopefully, it will catch on again.  Of course, sometimes we got off topic which can happen.  This post really kept me motivated and we had a lot of fun while learning a lot from each other with over 2519 comments on the first blog and 1072 Let's Get Moving 2018 - EX Community  on second blog comments. So let's Get Moving Part 3!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
18,116 Replies
Sootie

Oh absolutely.......she is already "getting there"............................here she is right before therapy today!!

PrimeNumberJD

Well hawt damn, if only I had a shot!

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Can't keep a Sexy EXer Down.

0 Kudos
Giulia

Well, yeah, I HAD thought of that, but I also thought - the lady's been on crutches most of the year.  So I figger'd she'd already built up those arm muscles.   But I hope she'll answer for herself.

JACKIE1-25-15

Well, I finally get back here to report my challenge for today.  Of course, I started the day with the  30 senior cardio class and a 30 min power walk.  Did 100 crunches. 9.7k steps  4.2 miles, 1,900 calories burned.  I had a wonderful 2-hour nap today. Feeling good.  Late dinner. Tomorrow is another day.  

tjanddj

Today was a pretty laid back day. Did grocery shopping for tomorrow's meal prep day. Watched as the worker trim limbs from 2 of the trees in the yard. That brought in a lot more light and view.And more sunny areas for me to plant lots of veggies! Then the neighbors had a bon fire to burn up the limbs so watch that for a while. Looks like they will be having a lot more bon fires in the next few days to come.  Did some light stretching but that was it on the exercise.  

Keep on moving!

JACKIE1-25-15

I love a laid back day every now and then. Great for you. A time to sit and reflect.  It is also great making places for future enjoyment.  I love veggies too. Keep it Moving.

tjanddj

Time will needed. Today I will spend most of the day in the kitchen. I enjoy doing that too so it should be a good day,

Enjoy your day!

JACKIE1-25-15

thursday quotes and sayingsmotivational quotes

YoungAtHeart

I have been working my @as off in therapy and amazing everyone -and don't understand why I am not being released......very depressed and feel like telling them all to kiss off and spending the day in bed.  I have been busting my tail on 4-5 hours of sleep in this H#llhole and am D O N E.

Rant over - I will work today on my attitude and maybe not much else.