cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

Let's Get Moving Part 3

Jump to solution

'The original idea was to "get moving" at least 4 times a week, staying accountable to each other.  Post your accomplishments in the comments. This is the original blog link if you would like to clarify the guidelines

Let's Get Moving Challenge - EX Community.   Any activity counts, as long as you get off your butt and get your heart pumping.  Who knows, maybe we'll lose a little weight or a couple of inches in the meantime.  I hope placing it in discussions this time will work better than a blog post where there were so many entries and becomes harder to locate.  Let's see if we can keep it on the board often and easy to find. 

I believe we got sidetracked when I suggested doing other challenges and those challenges were not conducive to everyone. My fault. Lesson learned.  So I am hoping we can get back to doing what "you" do instead of a specific routine.  Got it?.   In the previous post, there were a lot of comments to go through to come up with this list of who participated.  Hopefully, it will catch on again.  Of course, sometimes we got off topic which can happen.  This post really kept me motivated and we had a lot of fun while learning a lot from each other with over 2519 comments on the first blog and 1072 Let's Get Moving 2018 - EX Community  on second blog comments. So let's Get Moving Part 3!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
18,149 Replies
biscuit9

Morning.  @Giulia  Thanks for the chuckle.  Something I would certainly do, but I am glad you got your workout done, lol.  Rainbowheart, thanks for sharing the kitties.  They are so cute.  Do you ever make a sandwich or chicken salad?  You can make chicken salad for one.  Glad to see Maki is moving and Sootie and Indiangirl and Jackie.  My husband is outside checking the generator and our pipes.  We may have weather in the 20's next week and that is unusual for this area, so gotta be ready.

Did an hour of cardio with Juuls of Improved Health this morning.  I had to do a workout today, the body just had to move around.  Felt good.  Hope you move if you can today.

JACKIE1-25-15

A rainy wet ,morning.  A storm is brewing.  Going to the mall to get a walk in. See you later.  Keep MOVING. 

Wozlik

Slept through 2 alarms today and finally woke up at 10:05 with the realization that I had pulmonary rehab at 11 and it’s a 25 min drive!  Made it and got my half hour on the treadmill and 25 min on the NuStep. And found out that I graduated, so I will be going back to the gym this week.  PT this afternoon for shoulder.  Gray, rainy, cold day makes me just want to curl up on the couch with a blanket and something warm to drink.  Haven’t gone back to read what everyone is up to but am thinking of everyone kittens, bad backs, dietary restrictions and all.

Maki

Finally home ! Should have been an hour ago , but we got a dump of snow , first  significant fall this winter , so traffic is slow . Enjoyed the sing a long , gym was not busy so one of the trainers sat beside me and as I did the sitting elliptical we chatted . So , more time on that 45 min but less time on the track today . 2 miles . Then the fireplace at the library had that vacant chair I wanted so spent the rest of the time reading. A good day . Tired . Worth it , yes . There was no smoking involved in these frigid temps . 2F atm .. couple more days they are calling for -26F 
Hope everyone has a good day . Good  job @Wozlik 

SuzyQ411

So sorry to hear about your cold returning! Rest anad comfort food sounds like the best prescription!! Love the little faces on these precious puddy tats of yours ❤️ 

Giulia

Another Leslie workout.  Hoping that this will become a daily routine for me as it is for you, @indingrl   So far so good.

indingrl

You go @Giulia  WoooooWOOO aerobic walking is fun

0 Kudos
freeneasy

I haven’t posted here since before Christmas. I found out back then that I needed to put my daily walking and elliptical training on hold because of a foot issue and that I need to have foot surgery. This too shall pass I know I’ll be back at it,.

SuzyQ411

So sorry to hear of this @freeneasy ~ Have you had your foot surgery yet? Hope you are not in pain. Like your "This too shall pass" attutude, BTW. 🙂

freeneasy

@SuzyQ411 @Thanks, no I haven’t. I had an MRI and a blood flow test. I have an app with the podiatrist on Friday and I’ll find out more.