EX Weekend 2018 - Bahamas Cruise

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EX Weekend 2018 - Bahamas Cruise

JACKIE1-25-15
Wow!  Wow!  Wow!  EX6.1

I was thinking,  what could I say? The thoughts of what I want to say bring me to tears.  So, so much love within this group.  First, thanks to Michwoman and pir8fan for their efforts in making this trip possible and anyone else that was involved.  The ac

... more
8 26 676
ShawnP
Ex 6 Bahamas. We are back!

WE HAD A FANTASTIC TIME!!! I must say that i was very apprehensive about going at first. I had a fear of water and was worried that i would get seasick. I took some bonine the whole time and didn't have any issues. I, also, conquered the fear of water too

... more
9 16 370
JACKIE1-25-15
COUNTDOWN!!!!

79 DAYS 'TIL OUR CRUISE!

8 7

6  Yes!!!!!!

3 more to go.  Whoo Hoo

2 Days

more
6 111 1,248
Strudel
Join us for EX 6.1!!

Each year folks who have become friends here on EX gather to meet! It is an incredible experience! This year will be the sixth time! (We started in Vegas, then Orlando, then Nashville, back to Vegas, and last year Virginia Beach - see picture).

This year t

... more
3 21 721
Valerie30
5 years of freedom!

Woohoo, almost 5 years cig free...I am very much interested in this reunion!

Valerie

more
6 11 162
Strudel
EX6.1 - We have a winner!!

We finally have a clearer winner for the cruise! The vote was 6 for the cruise on Memorial Day weekend to the Bahamas and 3 for the cruise to Mexico the following week. (We believe there are some folks who did not vote because they can attend either event

... more
1 11 217
Strudel
Starting Over

NO - not starting over on my quit! Trust me - that will never happen! 

We are starting over on the voting process for EX 6.1. The votes on the 4 choices we had just were too close. So, we have discarded the two lowest vote getters and narrowed things to 2

... more
0 2 84
Strudel
EX 6 - Cruise Choice

Greetings and Happy New Year to all! 

We are still working on planning EX6 - a gathering of friends we have made here on EX. This year the vote was for a cruise. So far we have had 9 votes for the date - and we want to make sure we hear from everyone inter

... more
0 0 102
Strudel
Vote on Date for EX 6

Please vote for the date for EX 6 - see the poll with details at  

Thanks! 

more
0 0 106
Strudel
EX 6 Gathering Decision

A CRUISE easily won as the group's choice for EX6.1. (The vote was 6 for Florida on land - vs a vote of 13 for the cruise.) 

I am thrilled that there is this much enthusiasm for the choice. However, I will be unable to attend. Due to various physical condi

... more
0 0 139
Strudel
EX 6.1 POLL

Michwoman and I have reviewed the various discussions about the destination for EX 6.1. We have selected the top 2 choices and are now ready for folks to vote. Please see the poll located at  . Please ONLY VOTE if you are seriously considering attending t

... more
0 0 116
SkyGirl
I’m Volunteering.  Gulp.

Ok. Here goes... (gulp)

I feel SO strongly about making EX6 available and affordable to EXers in the western part of the U.S. that I am going to volunteer to head up the planning for an EX Gathering on the West Coast.  

I want Dale at an EX gathering. Dal

... more
0 24 412