cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow! Wow! Wow! EX6.1

JACKIE1-25-15
8 26 675

I was thinking,  what could I say? The thoughts of what I want to say bring me to tears.  So, so much love within this group.  First, thanks to Michwoman and pir8fan for their efforts in making this trip possible and anyone else that was involved.  The accommodations and service were above board.  The food exquisite and readily available.  The activities were easily customized to our own liking.   

A very special thank you to two lovely ladies that I shared rooms with on two different occasions.

Jennifer-Quit in Fort Lauderdale at Pier 66 the day before the cruise was EXceptional and aboard ship, with Patty-cake we had so much in common neither one of us snored.  Thank you both for your love and kindness for putting up with me.  I will never forget it  Would someone pass me a tissue, please? Thank you

This was a great opportunity.to meet/make new friends, and get to know each other better   I enjoyed every moment of it and more until it was time to pack.  The comradery was the best. Thank you to Madyzsgocka and Michwoman for the lovely gifts. I truly appreciate and will cherish them.  I have been to the Bahamas on a cruise with a group before.  It is true, the people you travel and spend time with on a trip can and will make "the" difference.  Thank you all for putting this one on the top of the chart in my good memory bank.  Love you all, I am looking forward to and putting my money away for the next one.  

pastedImage_2.pngpastedImage_1.pngpastedImage_2.pngpastedImage_1.png

Tags (1)
26 Comments
ShawnP

i can just hear your words spoken and the expressions on your face. It's amazing how we can bring an avatar to life through an unforgettable trip. Thanks To Michwoman‌ and to pir8fan‌ for making this all possible!!

kristen-9-7-15

Super cute!

JACKIE1-25-15

I hope you get there the next time.  I know we would have a BALL because you know how to hang we us young folk. 

kristen-9-7-15

Me too!  Fingers crossed for next year!!

freeneasy

Glad it went well and everyone had a good time

shashort

Cute pictures Jackie. Wish I could have been there with you all. Here's to next year. Glad you all had a good time.

Thomas3.20.2010

how fun! Congratulations

JACKIE1-25-15

Jennifer-Quit and I missed you as soon as we got there. 

Strudel

I am I am so happy that you all had such a great time! 

Sootie

You all look beautiful and also as if you are having a GREAT time! I am so happy you enjoyed it.........and welcome back because we missed all of you. I sure hope to be a part of this group next year!

Mandolinrain

Love seeing all these BEAUTIFUL faces!!!! xoxo and nice necklace

Giulia

Makes my heart warm to see you and hear you!

Michwoman

It was a very special trip! So glad you came Jackie! 

MarilynH

I'm sooooooo happy that you all hand a wonderful cruise, I just love seeing smiling faces life just keeps getting better without the that danged crutch   we missed you all our friends and Fellow Exers and definitely EXtended family. 

elvan

You certainly were missed but what a lovely lot you are!  Honestly, such beautiful ladies.  Wish I could have joined you but cruising is not likely to ever happen for me...it sure does sound like you had a wonderful time.

Love,

Ellen

Sootie

WHEN ARE THE PICTURES COMING????!!!!

JACKIE1-25-15

Michwoman‌ is working on an album for them.  She is in the process of compiling all of the pictures taken by everyone. 

Sootie

JACKIE1-25-15‌   THANK YOU JACKIE!!!!!

Finally, an answer!!

I will wait patiently (foot tapping, tapping, tapping, tapping, sigh! sigh! foot tapping!!)

JACKIE1-25-15

Me too,  a few have been posted on FB

Sootie

Yes---I saw them.....everyone looked like they were having a great time.

Rick_M

My group had a fantastic time on the Carnival cruise, looking  forward to EX 7.  I just wanted to add some kudos to Kathy (Strudel) who monitored this trip last fall and early this year. We missed you Kathy and an atta girl to Laura who took  reins.... 

Strudel

Thanks Rick! Just wish I could have been there! Still hopeful for EX6.2 - right SkyGirl!! Then we can start planning EX 7 for sure! 

smorgy8513

It was fabulous and I loved seeing "old" faces and meeting "new".      I could share a few secrets but won't!      Looking forward to next years reunion.       When can we start packing?      Thanks and love to all who were there.      Sorry that we missed some of you that couldn't go.

JACKIE1-25-15

It was a pleasure meeting you.  I am looking forward to the next time.  Take care. 

JACKIE1-25-15

cc

Email from Laura aka Michwoman

6/20/2018

Hey everyone!

Thanks for your pictures! I am working on putting them all together. It's a big job as many of them need to be resized and there are many that are duplicates. I'm about half done - hoping to have it all done by this weekend. It's so much fun seeing all the different shots!

Just wanted you all to know I am workin' on it!

Laura

Giulia

Thanks for letting us know Laura.  Can't wait to see them!

About the Author
Lay aside every weight that may be slowing you down. Make up your mind not to allow doubt cause you to stumble. You can do this! Do not allow fear , False Expectations Appearing Real to hold you down. You can do this! Break the chains of addiction, forgive yourself for ever smoking. move forward and start loving yourself more each day by staying smokefree. Put aside worry, anxiety, depression, any EXcuse that you would use to not get in or stay in the race of freedom. Take one day at a time, one step if necessary. Run the race diligently, steady and sure with endurance. Believe that you can. Keep your eye on the prize. Hang tough, stay close, be mindful, never give in, never give up.