cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bree19

Bree19's Status Update on 02/28/2018

Well my plan today:"write a thoughtful, detailed account/blog of my first 365 days". The baby's plan was to start making her way out to  us.  Been at hospital since 5pm.  Contractions slowed down at 9pm so we were advised to come home/sleep.  We're literally 7 minutes away from hospital.  Son in law will phone when it gets serious....as if I'll ever sleep tonight!  But not up to writing thoughtfully. Next week!!
8 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

A new Baby!  How Exciting!
elvan

SOOOOOO exciting, Bree, will be keeping all of you in my prayers.  Yeah, I don't think sleep is in the cards for you tonight.  DO keep us posted, love you!
​Ellen
Bree19

Miss No Name Jansen born perfectly 28 Feb @ 23:45.  3.2Kg.  I'm calling her Sweetpea for now.  Mom and baby both WELL.   The dad looks a bit frazzled.  She arrived too fast for an epidural.  Or Kat decided too late to ask.  All good.

​Now someone HAS to show me tomorrow how to transfer pics from phone to laptop.  Want to post just one pic of this new precious little family. for all my EX buddies.

​G' night.
elvan

CONGRATULATIONS to Kat and the Dad and WELCOME to Miss No Name Jansen!  How absolutely wonderful, I don't know what kind of phone you have, I just email my pictures from my phone to my email address and then I save the pic to my computer and post.  Lots of love and hugs,
MarilynH

Congratulations Grammy and a huge congratulations to the proud parents on their little bundle of joy, I'mlooking forward to seeing a picture or two and Congratulations on being a non smoking Grammy....
Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations!
Sootie

Today is my grandaughter's 10th bday....so it's a lucky day for babies. Congratulations!!! Enjoy.
Giulia

Oh boy oh boy oh girl!