cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OldOne99

The Struggle

My quit is next week and I've been weening from dipping and doing okay with the triggers. Finding ways to manage them. But I break down though each break strengthens my resolve to do better next time.

I'm looking at becoming an ex is about harnessing my inner mental health. Measuring why when what for's because if it’s not measured it can’t be healed. Just random yapping y'all

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
5 Replies
Barbscloud

@OldOne99 Glad to see you're still here prepping for your quit and weening down.   Don't see it as breaking down when  you're going through the process of learning how to quit for you're upcoming quit date.  That knowledge will serve you well   You're doing great.  

We're here for you cheering you on.  

Barb

biscuit9

We all know the struggle of nicotine addiction, so don't be too hard on yourself.  Make sure you have all the tools, at the ready.  Straws, hard candy, NRT, etc.  That is so important.  

OldOne99

"We heal from within but not without help from outside" And this community is the outside I needed to heal from this addiction. I do rely on nicotine replacement lozenges which is the harm reduction. That may need to be next to end as well

biscuit9

This is good news then.  Don't know if you quit on your original date, but I am so happy for you.  Happy that this community helped you.  Stick around.

Barbscloud

@OldOne99 So happy you're still around.  You're supposed to use them for approximately 8 to 12 weeks and then start weaning off.    Are you worried you're using them too long?   

How can we help?   Your goal is what matters.  I'm willing to lend all the support I can.

Barb

0 Kudos