cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

Providing Feedback on the New Site?

Jump to solution

I thought there was a way to put in a message "teaser" but now I don't see it.

Anyway!  I think it would be helpful to the site managers to have an area where we can all post about our new experience with the new site.  Because I know all of us who have been members here for a while will have questions and rather than having everything scattered, perhaps this blog will be a place for those questions, angst and experiences with the new site to be expressed. Just trying to keep it all contained in one area to make it easier.

With love.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Giulia  Teasers are only available in Journal / Blogs. Update 4/8/21: We've now hidden Article Teasers to simplify the experience.

Teasers are not available for Discussion Posts, sorry!

If you have questions about how to do something on the community. I recommend that it gets asked here in Community Help Discussions - EX Community We'll respond to the questions here and then we'll work to get some walk throughs made for the most common questions and get them posted in Community How-To's - EX Community 

If people are interested in providing feedback on the new community. I recommend they join the ECAB where we will gather member feedback to make improvements on the community. Gathering feedback there will help us better focus.

Anyway! I think it would be helpful to the site managers to have an area where we can all post about our new experience with the new site. Because I know all of us who have been members here for a while will have questions and rather than having everything scattered, perhaps this blog will be a place for those questions, angst and experiences with the new site to be expressed. Just trying to keep it all contained in one area to make it easier.

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Giulia  Teasers are only available in Journal / Blogs. Update 4/8/21: We've now hidden Article Teasers to simplify the experience.

Teasers are not available for Discussion Posts, sorry!

If you have questions about how to do something on the community. I recommend that it gets asked here in Community Help Discussions - EX Community We'll respond to the questions here and then we'll work to get some walk throughs made for the most common questions and get them posted in Community How-To's - EX Community 

If people are interested in providing feedback on the new community. I recommend they join the ECAB where we will gather member feedback to make improvements on the community. Gathering feedback there will help us better focus.

Anyway! I think it would be helpful to the site managers to have an area where we can all post about our new experience with the new site. Because I know all of us who have been members here for a while will have questions and rather than having everything scattered, perhaps this blog will be a place for those questions, angst and experiences with the new site to be expressed. Just trying to keep it all contained in one area to make it easier.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a test post. Please ignore.

0 Kudos