the EX Café Sat 02.04.17

Welcome to the EX Café    Saturday 02.04.2017 #the_ex_café

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
40 Replies
MarilynH

This Train looks like it's in a Winter Wonderland......

tjanddj

Good morning! Just a cup of coffee this morning, not hungry for breakfast yet. Got a batch of bean and tomato sauce made up yesterday. I just love my instant pot pressure cooker. Works way better than my slow cooker every did. Only use my stove burner about once a month if even that. Need to finish cleaning the house today got sidetracked yesterday. I think today is going to be another get to stay home day. Yippy

MarilynH‌ that is way to cold. I think you talked me into making some whole grain pitas today. Then I can make me a mini veggie pizza. 

Thomas3.20.2010‌ Enjoy your PJ day!

c2q

Well, it's official. I have lost my mind at the EX Café. I know I posted this earlier, when only a few of us has dropped by. Here it is again; I must have forgotten to click "add comment." Sorry. 

"6coffeesBlack2.jpg

YoungAtHeart

I have been living in my PJ's since I sprained my ankle.  Not going anywhere - why get dressed?  Right?

Mortalzeus

Thank You, I know we all had ordered black coffee:)

bonniebee

I sure envy all who are going but I always look forward to seeing the great pictures they take of each other and the stories ! I think,no, I know you will have a great time Pops I am so happy for you !

bonniebee

I feel so lazy when I read all you seem to get down in a day Marilyn ! Have a wonderful week-end !

bonniebee

No time to stay just a  Big Hello to all of my friends ! good morning sayings.jpg

bonniebee

Hope you heal quickly Nancy !

c2q