Welcome to the EX Café Friday March 31, 2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
64 Replies
c2q

susan_m‌ ... LOL ... here's mine.

And the very best cuppa for you, too. Sorry it took so long - looks like coffee, but it's chai 

0 Kudos
c2q

Glad to hear it. I haven't been keeping up - good stuff going on, I hope.

0 Kudos
susan_m

I love chai!  We have a number of Indian drivers that work for our company, so I have been enjoying this for years.  Not to mention some fantastic food!  

0 Kudos
c2q

I love Indian food too. My son got married in in Punjab India 3 years ago. My daughter-in-law is from there. What an amazing time. And the food - to die for. I make a mean tandoori chicken myself.

0 Kudos
JustSharon

Well I blew a quit March 19th after 132 days, but I've got a new date for April 6. My grandson is going to be coming home from Colorado late May, I'm all psyched up for that.!

MarilynH

A very good morning to each of you at the ex cafe, everything looks scrumptious, hummmmm could I get an EXtra large black coffee and maybe a sugar doughnut to go please and thank you and a humongous Happy Friday to the Monday to Friday working person because whoo hoo at the end of the day it's Happy Wk end as well as another DAY WON! 

c2q

Yes, I was sorry to see you lose your quit. I know you will get it back though. When it comes to smoking, you are a born quitter. I see it in your future. 

I'd be psyched to see my grandson too. Cool.

0 Kudos
susan_m

That is fantastic!  I'll bet the wedding was beautiful and quite the event.  Very, very, cool, Pati!

Oh, Tandoori Chicken is so delicious.  Do you cook it in clay? Give me that with lots of cilantro and some naan and I am set!  

0 Kudos
c2q

Ahh, the real breakfast of champions. Good choice. Whoot Whoot!

MarilynH

Yummy, thank you, I'm going to eat and drink my coffee on the run, have a great day my friends and fellow Exers.

0 Kudos