ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
49 Replies
susan_m

pastedImage_1.jpg

0 Kudos
c2q

did someone say chocolate croissants??!!

0 Kudos
Pops

Nancy, are you a good candidate for a knee replacement?  I have "alot" of friends that have had it done, and they are up walking, playing golf, you name it.  Plus, the pain threshold is way down from what it was when they first started doing that.  I think the downtime is getting to be quite minimal as well.....I was just wondering....You are not going to be able to kick very many a#$es with only one leg.  You need to get that limb back to being useful again.

Pops

0 Kudos
susan_m

I think Nancy probably ate them all - I asked her about sharing and crickets have been chirping since!    

0 Kudos
c2q

I hope it kicks in soon, Nancy. I am getting  epidural steroid injections again myself. ain't it grand?

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

(crumbs falling off my chin)

Yep - ALL of them!

"-)

MarilynH

yay, yay and yay for Hump Day for all of the working folks, you're on a count down to the wk end!  Susan-M  

0 Kudos
c2q

Never fear. I noticed the batch in the back oven were done so I brought them out for you susan_m‌. You know what they say - nobody can eat just one!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

I have vowed and declared that no further scalpels shall place a slit in my persona!  What happened is I sprained the OTHER ankle.  When I got a brace for it, I just kept trucking - bundling sticks in my yard, clearing winter debris from my gardens, etc., etc. In retrospect, that was not a very good plan.  I made the other knee really unhappy - but this is the first I have ever had any problem with it.  There is only a tiny bit of arthritis in it, so that shouldn't be causing this kind of pain.  I think there is an inflamed tendon or muscle in there and, if so, this should help (fingers crossed!).  I have a dance to go to on Saturday night  - and I intend to DANCE!!!!

YoungAtHeart

No.

(and, sorry,  epidurals suck!)