susan_m

The EX Cafe Wed 03.29.17

Welcome to the EX Café Wednesday March 29, 2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
64 Replies
YoungAtHeart

People have told me over the years that until you travel abroad, you don't see our country honestly....and I found that to be true.  Your daughter will have a GRAND time...I know the $$$$ will make it a bit less stressful for you.  She is a very lucky young lady - and to have that help available, you must have raised her well, too.  Good job, Mom!

c2q

Cool, susan_m‌ about your daughter's scholarship. When is she going to Amsterdam? I loved it there, especially in the Spring. That is great news about the internship, too. I'm excited for her. I agree with what Nancy YoungAtHeart‌ says about traveling abroad, especially as a student. They don't call it "abroad" for nothing - your world view expands. Cheers to you both.

0 Kudos
susan_m

Thanks, Nancy. Sometimes I think she raised us!  She's sn awesome young woman. 

0 Kudos
susan_m

Pati, she will be there this fall. She's spending the first semester of her senior year there.  We sre really happy for her and so  proud.

0 Kudos
susan_m

Thanks for a great day at the cafe!!  Please be sure to check back on Friday.  I'm  not sure if it'll be Pops or Pati serving coffee, humor and their Elder Wisdom, but either way it'll be EXciting!

ExCafeCLOSED.jpg

0 Kudos