susan_m

The EX Cafe Wed 03.29.17

Welcome to the EX Café Wednesday March 29, 2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
64 Replies
elvan

I think it's wonderful that you had a socialization day...now rest those poor legs.

MarilynH

Put your feet up YoungAtHeart and rest that ankle and your knee on your other leg okiie dokie my friend.

MarilynH

I really hope and pray that your ear feels better soon and I hope you'll be able to sleep, huge hug elvan .

susan_m

YoungAtHeart Nancy, you had a great day, didn't you????  I'm a little late getting it to you, but enjoy!!  I am super jealous of your day!  I tnink I will pour a cup and join you, and tell you about my afternoon. 

My daughter is a junior in college, and will be studying abroad in Amsterdam this fall. She's spending a semester there, and is very excited......And it's very expensive. She received a major scholarship today, and it was 3x what was expected. Fantastic!  

Then, a bonus:  she was offered the internship she wanted for the summer. 

Yes, indeed, it has been a good day!!!

closeup-coffee-milk.jpg

susan_m

MarilynH‌, you're the bomb!  I hope you're told that often!!  xx

susan_m

Oh Ellen....if I took a Benadryl I would sleep until Saturday!  I am such a lightweight!  

I buy Bigelow Organic Green Tea bags....I brew 3 for a one gallon pitcher.  It's perfect!  I prefer my tea unsweet, my husband slightly sweet. If I'm brewing for him, I'll add a cup of sugar. 

20170329_185954.jpg

I sure hope that ear feels better soon!

elvan

Benadryl will knock me out but if I take it early enough, I should be okay tomorrow, I HOPE.

MarilynH

Aaah thank you Susan-M , you're so sweet and not too many people have said that but I thank you because it makes me feel happy my dear friend and fellow Exer, ♡

MarilynH

I love that pic and it's 100 % true, Smoking Stinks and Freedom Rocks.

0 Kudos
bonniebee

I use the tea bags and read recently not to brew greent tea more then a minute because it gets bitter and loses it's good taste I tried that an it does taste better that way  . It is really good for the immune system and would be so good for you Ellen I also make ice tea with it . Also a real nice one is Bigello's  ( sp ! )  green constant comment tea they also make constant comment with black tea.