0 Kudos
37 Replies
c2q

Want to have a really successful quit?

Make room for joy in your life.

However you find it; take it.

0 Kudos
elvan

c2q‌ Are you SURE you remembered the expresso, LOL?  That looks like a very large glass of whipped cream, not that I am complaining.

0 Kudos
c2q

Yep, must be a trick of the light and all that fresh vanilla. Let me get you another one though, elvan It's been 4 hours. I'll bet you could use another pick me up. 

frappuccino-pink-straw.jpg

0 Kudos
c2q

Have a good one, folks. 

orange-flowers3.jpg

0 Kudos
elvan

c2q‌ Yep, this one looks a little more like it has expresso in it, hahaha.  I absolutely can use a pick me up, about to do a short work out and shower and set out clothes for tomorrow for work.  

Have a peaceful evening!

0 Kudos
Pops

By the by & by....the movie "Gifted" is a great feel good and sad kind of movie with a very emotional storyline to it....I really enjoyed it alot...actually made me cry in a couple of spots, and laugh from deep down inside too.  That's my take on it anyway....

Pops8

MarilynH

This sounds like my kind of movie Pops , I'll have to be sure to see it Ken have a wonderful evening. 

0 Kudos
c2q

Thank you for visiting the EX Cafe today. We'll be open again on Sunday. You can find us at https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/celebrations-events.

CLOSED-NEW-ExCafe.jpg 

0 Kudos