susan_m

The EX Café Wed 02.15.2017

Welcome to The EX Café     Wednesday 02.15.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
84 Replies
c2q

Morning, All! The Cafe is looking great this morning, Susan. This picture was taken just down the road from me a bit.

Nestly

Aww, I miss the Rock! Great pic!

0 Kudos
Nestly

My girls call that the roller coaster bridge. It's usually our first or last pit stop on our road trips to and from the keys. So one time, we're on our way back to Tampa and stop on the south side of the bridge. As we're getting back in the car, my youngest goes, "let's get this bridge over with". Well, that's not what I heard! Now, anytime we're running errands, it's our go to phrase.

Pops

RachelMB‌ we had better get moving...you see that sunset that c2q‌ posted?  We gotta git...

susan_m

Nestly‌, great story!

0 Kudos
susan_m

Beautiful!!

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Pops‌-I'm ready!  We are out of here!

0 Kudos
c2q

Nestly, LOL. Here's another roller coaster bridge, in Japan. Glad I don't have to do that every morning.

c2q

Have a wonderful ride RachelMB‌ and Pops

0 Kudos
Pops

I don't mind going over bridges, but this is a great big "NO!" for me.  Those people are idiots, plain and simple!  What kind of government finds it necessary to justify that type of lunacy?  Hello....how many idiotic, foolheaded engineers were involved in the design and approval of this eyesore?  Un.....believable.

0 Kudos