Welcome to The EX Café     Friday 02.10.2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
136 Replies
Mortalzeus

Giulia, Thank You for stopping by! A pleasure as usual  

0 Kudos

Evenings are a Great Time for Self Care!

Pamper yourself and add some Mindfulness Meditation! Yoga is also good for a good night's sleep, too! Make it ME TIME! We find another activity to fill the time we used to waste sloowly smoking ourselves to death! Here is a list of /blogs/Maggie_quit_8-1-2010-blog/2012/03/19/100-things-to-do-instead-of-smoking 

TerrieQuit

Yes, I am so glad you are here! We have sent out many invites to new members! I hope more come.If you have any questions, just ask!!  ~Terrie~

0 Kudos
c2q

Glad you popped in! I enjoyed your blog.  susan_m  introduced me to a great motto:

MainThing.png

That pretty much sums up quitting smoking.

TerrieQuit

I am very happy to see you, Joni!

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

RoaringLion I am so glad you are here! Please hang out for awhile, if you have any questions, just ask! There is lots of wisdom here! ~Terrie~

0 Kudos
RoaringLion

Good point on acknowledging vs. ignoring night cravings. Thanks for the idea on the post

Pops

Giulia‌  What's up!!!!!!!!!!!????????  great to c u today....In case you missed it. I have been AWOL most of the morning doing life....but I am here shuckin & jivin with the best of em.....

Pops

0 Kudos
Giulia

I saw the example of what you've been up to Pops   Look like a LOT of fun!  NOT.  Speaking of water, what's up is - we've got a guy here right now putting in a shut off line in our laundry room.  The only shut off is at the top of the road about 300'+ away and you need a special tool to turn it off at the meter.  We found that out the hard way a couple of winter's ago when a pipe burst under the porch (thank God it was there and not in the house).  Had NO IDEA where the shut off was.  Neither did the water dept.  Water is gushing under the house and I'm hysterically trying to dig through frozen leaves in various areas up at the road where they said it was.  Now it will be EASY!  Stay dry.

elvan

Mortalzeus‌ Hope it's not too late for a cup of coffee, I'd really like one of those mixed frappuccino things, biggest you have with vanila flavoring (oh and a shot or two of expresso), it's been a wildly difficult day in terms of things happening...just frustrating.  I spent most of the morning transcribing something and printed it only to find out that somehow I ran out of both the black and colored ink the same day...grrrrrr.  I have spares but I wanted this part of my day over with.

Looks like you are doing a great job with the cafe, I actually got up really early but could not get to EX until just now and this will be brief.  Happy Friday to all.

Ellen

0 Kudos