cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

The Daily Pledge February 2017

Happy February everyone, welcome to the Daily Pledge on the Celebrations & Events page where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: click on the Comment bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end, immediately above you, offer your free hand to the next pledge and you've made your pledge.  

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you, all of you keeping each other strong How cool is that! 

Now for some fun stuff

1. Black History Month 2017
    • begins Wednesday, February 1
      • (today)
    • ends Tuesday, February 28  
      1. Image result for black history monthImage result for black history monthImage result for black history monthImage result for black history month
        Black History Month, also known as African-American History Month in America, is an annual observance in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom for remembrance of important people

Thursday, February 2nd is Groundhog day. Will he see his shadow?

February 13th is Lincoln's Birthday 

February 14th is Valentine's day, Love your Quit!

February 20th President's Day (YAY! Many will get the day off)

Washington's Birthday

February 28th 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mardi_Gras

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
525 Replies
ABorgen

Giulia, I'm sorry I forgot to take your hand!!  Please forgive me as I am new to this!   I vow to stay smoke free today!

TerrieQuit

ABorgen Big congratulations on 2 days!

Giulia

You can forget to take my hand any time.  I've got yours ABorgen  Either way we're hand in hand, right?!

ABorgen

That's right Giulia!  We've got this!! 

0 Kudos
Jpiecho

Whimsy3715‌ I glady take your hand and pledge to not not smoke today 

Here is mine for the next in line

-Jenn

38 DOF 

Louis1988

Thank you, Jpiecho, I will take your hand and will pledge not to smoke today.  Now I'm holding out my hand for the next brake non-smoker to take and pledge.

Take good care!!!

God bless!!!!

Louis1988

0 Kudos
susan_m

Hey Louis1988‌!  I am happy to take your hand and pledge not to smoke today no matter what. I hold my hand out for the next in line to join us and pledge. 

Susan, 75 DOF  (Thanks, TerrieQuit‌!)

0 Kudos
Mortalzeus

I got your hand Susan and pledge not to smoke this day for any reason!  I am holding my hand out to the next in line 🙂

Darren

Pops

Thanks Darren,

I'll happily take your hand and reach out to the next EX member as I pledge to not smoke one puff of smoke all day long for any reason whatsoever "PERIOD!"

0 Kudos
Violet_Quit

Thank you Pops for your hand and will take it and give my free hand to the next person in line, and i will not smoke for the next 24 hours noway no how i promise.

0 Kudos